Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 73

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I'm feeling anxious for some reason.

I think the misunderstanding was the Claude tried it because of Athy. He had seen her eat it so he tried it too.

@sonyaism from my very limited korean knowledge, theres a book sale happening for Who Made Me a Princess where you can either buy the volumes, or the super deluxe box with the stickers for 36k wons or 30 USD, I think the super deluxe version is a preorder/reservation thing and the sale starts May 22 and lasts June 4th with shipping at July 6th. You can buy it at the Kyobo Online Bookstore.

Does it offer CONUS shipping? I dunno.

Fed-Kun's army
I'M BACK TO BEING ANNOYED LMAOOO ENOUGH OF JEANETTE!!! GOD THIS ARTIST AND THEIR JEANETTE BIAS!!! i'm with athy lmao i read the comments and there's a misunderstanding apparently but i don't see it??? or i'm misunderstanding too sdflkfjkl LUCAS PLEASE COME BACK

thank you for the update!

@sonyaism http://www.kyobobook.co.kr/product/detailViewKor.laf?ejkGb=KOR&mallGb=KOR&barcode=9791129352644&orderClick=LAG&Kc=
found the link for it, if you wanted to buy it i'm pretty sure there is international shipping but it's pretty confusing to set up, so i'd recommend using some sort of korea proxy shipping service like twochois or avecko.

so "claude's brother" is possessed by aethernitas then? if so then it still kinda follows the storyline of the light novel

Likes someone mentioned before down in the comments, the misunderstanding is that Claude was eating the one Athy ate to try it because his daughter was eating it. Not because it was Jeannettes chocolates.

Btw, baby Claude??? BE MINE AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! 😍😍😍🥰🥰😍😍😍

ik jeanette doesn’t have malicious intentions and just wants to be loved by her family, but i can’t help but feel a little resentful against her for her obliviousness bc it kinda hurts how athy feels out of place during tea time :(

am I the only person that feels bad for all the hate Jeanette gets? lol okay then

Users who are viewing this thread