Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 73

Thank you for the update. Tbh I miss the usual interaction between Athy and Claude so much huhu. When Claude lost his memories, I thought that "Hm, I should read this manhwa when it's already completed" But then wkwk I just can't do that. When I see this manhwa get update I just can't ignore it wkwkwkwk.

That panel with Claude's neck............my, what an art. I got huge desire to hug him from the back, so beautiful. I missed him a lot.

I can't with Jan, I need Anastacus to collect his daughter and take her away where both of them will be happy.

Aaaaaa I need moreeee 😭😭
And Anastacius ,,,, seems like he was actually a good brother to Claude ,,

Lmao, didn't he take the same chocolate as Atty because he saw her enjoying it? He's kinda like a kid sometimes.

I KNEW IT!! I DIDNT LIKE A COMPLETE A$$HOL3!! HE PROLLY WASNT BORN A BAD GUY!!

PLEASE DONT LET MY FAITH GO TO WASTE ANASTACIUS 💛💛💛

@ketchupforblood Maybe it's Lucas from another timeline looking for Athy, so he's checking the time period by calling her name. Athanasia and Anastacius are similar names in a sense.

Edit: Or it might be Aeternitas. I don't really know. Just speculating AHHH.

This series is doing it's absolute best to get my attention by throwing fetus Claude and baby Anastacius at us. My god. Now if we just get rid of Jeanette...

Felix : ( at the last panel ) I think the princess just misunderstood.
Me : WHAT MISUNDERSTANDING???? I'M HURT TOOOOO.

Dex-chan lover
That last page showing the various physical things for WMMAP... GOD DAMN I WANT AN ENGLISH VERSION! Would easily buy ALL the collector's editions for WMMAP in english

Users who are viewing this thread