Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 74

I loooove Lucas don’t get me wrong but something just rubs me the wrong way when I think about how old he actually is

Ahahaha it's adorable how jelly Lucas can get when it's about Athy. On the other hand I feel bad for Ijekiel because we all know that Lucas is the ML and that he has no feelings for Jeannette

Ooooooohhhh Lucas glaring at him like he's saying "SHE'S MINE, KID!" 😂😂

I love Ezekiel too but Athy is for Lucas only 😩♥️♥️

LUCATHY Squaaaaad where you aaat!

(Idk the fan couple name of the two soo dont kill me pls)

It was cute the little chat between Athy and Felix ❤️
Also finally the love triangle!! Kiel is cute but he can't compare to My boy Lucas 😆❤️

I love Lucas but Ezekiel, my pure child!!!!! I just wish to see Athy and him have some more fluffy moments T_T he's always been there, silently falling in love with her....ah such a soft, sweet white lotus character

arghhhh i dont even know who im rooting for 😩😩
I just love them both, the struggle is real, but I think I hope she ends up with Ezekiel, idk why

thanks for the translation !!!!! <3

@ some people in the comments, remember that athy has memories from her past life, so her mental age is way older (and lucas knows this) so .. technically her and lucas are both grown ups that look like kids (when lucas is in his younger form)

I adore Ezekiel but he doesn't have a Snowballs chance in HEEEELL

Hi sexy long haired Lucas 😘 keep being territorial

Love Ezekiel but Lucas has my heart ahhh. Others have already said it but yeah Athy has lived 2 other lifetimes and she has the mind of an adult. Lucas is aware that she's been reincarnated twice so i wouldn't call this pedophilia lmaoo

Users who are viewing this thread