Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 74

I like both boys but I feel that Ezekiel and fam have too many ulterior motives sooo.......... Lucas you da man!!

both obviously care about her, but i feel like lucas not having any loyalties or ties to the main villains is making me prefer him over ezekiel ^^;;; it's not like it's ezekiel's fault that his dad has something going on with the bad guy, but i don't trust that he'll stay loyal to athy if it's revealed to him his father's involvement. i feel like he'll become a pawn or something, even if he becomes one reluctantly, so i don't want athy to get close to him only to get stabbed in the back and feel worse than she already does 😬

Sorry for all the Lucas fans, but I actually like Ezekiel more so I'm kinda annoyed by him entering when Ezekiel already have few chances to meet the Princess.

Guys guys guys.... what is "Fast Ball" mean...? And poor Ezekiel but Lucas is here and being a whole meal(?)☹

i dont know why. but spoon's drawing is at another level really. it's sooooo beautiful so clean so charming all the chacacters drawing are so details and combined with gucci gang's translation it always giving me a soothing and calm feeling caused by those two harmonies eaaa

@Noveey a "fast ball" is a saying that comes from baseball. it means someone said something that was blunt and quick to the point like how a fast ball catches you off guard

Group Leader
tysm for the update bucci gang 😆
and this chapter was so fun to read XD AAAA my shippp

Users who are viewing this thread