Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 74

Lucas was definitely eavesdropping XD he's so quick to save Athy. He's probably also jealous :v Lucas knows more about Athy than she probably does about herself and that's why they work for me. Athy gets to be who she is in front of Lucas and so does Lucas in front of her. They're both have to be proper in front of others so if you think about it they are each other's best friends. Athy would probably deny that though since Lucas always teases her but I think on some level, she knows he's always there for her.

Soo....since Lucas is originally an adult and simply changed his appearance to that of a child....would he be considered a lolicon? Lmao
Oh wait, but then he also knew that she technically isn't a child either on the inside since being reborn. Lucas gets a free pass

athys dress is so pretty!!! definitely top ten. i love all those little flowers & the sheer cape. cuteee

i liked that part where Felix comforter Athy 🥺🥺 I wish her relationship with Claude will get better soon but at this pace it'll probably take a while

HOW IS IT POSSIBLE FOR LUCAS TO GET EVEN MORE HANDSOME AS EACH CHAPTER COMES OUT????!!!!! I feel bad for ezekiel but i prefer athy to be with lucas more, so... YOU GOO LUCAS MY BOII!!! 🤣😂😂🤣🤣

Users who are viewing this thread