Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 75

Oof my heart!! Second lead syndrome hit me hard with that flashback! So it turns out Ijekiel has always fallen for her at first sight in the past timeline as well. I guess she had always been his angel from the moment he laid his eyes on her. I feel like his feelings for Jeanette has always been a doting brotherly love even in the past. He probably took her as a fiancee cause it was expected of him but it's Athy that he loves from then till now. I would be so onboard the ship if there wasn't a Lucas. Too bad, Ijekiel😢

I like how the fact that she didn't blush when ezekiel kissed her hand she didn't blush but when Lucas did it she did

lolol i prefer ezekiel but judging by the story i think she'll end up w lucas sighhh

Alright, now it's time to.. [Fan-girl mode on]

OMFG!DID U IMAGINE IJEKIEL AND LUCAS GLARING AT EACH OTHER SAYING THAT ATHY BELONGS TO HIM AND NOT THE OTHER?! LOOK AT HOW HANDSOME THEY R!!! ALSO LUCAS GOT JELLY AGAIN!!! BUT THIS TIME IT WAS HIM THAT KISSED ATHY!! WHY DOES HE SEEM SO HAWT WHEN HE DID THAT?! HIS SMIRK AND WORDS, HIS EYES AND HAIR!! HE'S A MASTERPIECE!!! ALSO ATHY DIDN'T BLUSH THAT MUCH WHEN IJEKIEL KISSED HER HAND BUT WHEN LUCAS KISSED HER HAND, SHE BLUSHED SO MUCH!!SHE'S SO CUTE WHEN SHE BLUSHED!!!! THEY R SUCH A PERFECT COUPLE!! ATHY X LUCAS 4EVER!! I AM EVEN HAVING DREAMS ABOUT THEM IN THEIR MARRIED LIFE!! IDC IF U SHIP IJEKIEL WITH HER OR U CARE ABOUT ATHY N LUCAS AGE GAP: THEY R MY OTP 4 LIFE!!

[fan-girl mode off]
okie i'm done with.... 1/10000000 of my fan-girling

Yo what if Ezekiel also fell in love with Athy in her first life and now fell for her again? But now she has a Lucas aaaaaagh my heart

i'm team lucas for sure

KYAAA (=>_<=) IT WAS SUCH A CUTE CHAPTER with two handsome male leads. i can't handle it T_T

Aggregator gang
Bro looks like the MC’s memories is mixing in reality with the novel

That’s crazy

Lol the credits 😂😂😂😂😂

This chapter was so hot though 🔥 thanks for the translation ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Still can't return to this series.... When will he get his memories back? Please author san, this is unbearable.

That was intense-cutest scene ever!!! (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ Ezekiel knows he isn’t the only one after Athy’s heart lol. He’s in for a tough time with Lucas in the running hoho~ 🤣😂
And Claude’s protective father instinct though! He still got it! 😆

(No hate , I love her, but I’m kinda glad the Jeanette arc is done because this is getting more exciting)

THIS CHAPTER IS KILLING ME FOR SURE UGHHH. I DONT KNOW ANYMORE WHO WILL ATHY END UP WITH :(((( Kiel is dangerous already and Lucas why did you do that too AAAAAA. ok im done with my rant so thanks for the translation hhahahah. PLEASE KEEP GOING!!

Dex-chan lover
This is the only chance they have before her dad remembers her and straight murders them.

Still, idiots trying to woo a dad-sexual. How tragic. She already said she never gonna marry.

Dex-chan lover
lol at her dad feeling a disturbance in the force. just somehow feels in his bones that someone needs to be killed

Users who are viewing this thread