Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 75

Damn. Ezekiel is actually doing everything he can for Athy.
But there's a big difference on what he can do and what Lucas can do.. With that Lucas won in a large margin..

I love them both.
But I'm for LUCAS × ATHY. Did you see Athy's reaction when Lucas kiss her hand..?! That scene is just so damn cute!

Tho I don't know if he's really happy in Athy's current world but.. There's a parallel world that Ezekiel and Athy are together. That's why I'm not to sad for my boi 😌

IM SCREAMING. I'm also crying. Why did you take away your beautiful luscious locks, Lucas. Athy was clearly into them.

@Hinakoche00
I mean it's already sorta been confirmed now by both Lucas mentioning her past lives (plural) and that flash just now that the novel was never actually just a 'novel'.
That's why the Kiel ship never sailed for me. Especially clear in this chapter when his kiss made her blush the tiniest bit and made her agonize over " what, why and when?" Then Lucas' is just straight up blush to the roots.

Just feels more real. Like a built and maintained relationship of mutual respect and frustration as opposed to "You're a sweet boy." "I fell in love cos you're too beautifulllllll... stare into my sadboi eyes!!!"

Wow, if Ezekiel fell in love with Athy in the first timeline, i wonder how was his feeling when Athy 1st timeline got executed because false accusation poisoned his fiancee.
I want to see!!

And Daddy Claude feel an Alert, someone has been want to steal your daughter if you don't remember as soon as possible 😂

did anyone else thought that Athy didn’t remember what she read in the novel in her second life but she actually remembered what happened in her first life?

Aggregator gang
I like Kiel but I'm sorry my boy you're just second ML and my OTP is Lucathy!! But you'll always be my darling!
Thanks for the chapter~♡

reeeeeeee

so much is happening

the hair braiding of lucas was soooo cute

and then he just made his hair shrink lmao

but also that vision, plus a jealous lucas

also daddy's instinct be tingling

damn i wish this series would come out faster

but thank you bucci for the translation

I think he never really liked the brown hair girl romantically in the past life and only married her since she was familiar and was favored by the king

FFS I don't even care about Claude anymore bc Athy has his two bois fawning over her lmao, we all needed this chapter. They've been dragging this amnesia arc too long. And daaaamnnn our cinnamon roll Ezekiel is fighting back, that look he gave Lucas... Let's talk about how much Lucas cares for Athy??? When he said he'll help her so she mustn't give up. I'm just so glad he's back now, Athy suffered long enough.

Users who are viewing this thread