Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 76

Fuck. Ka-cute ni Claude. Ahahahahha, nice chapter. Robane just got weirded by his majesty. And Claude, aaaaahhhhhhhhh, kyut ampucha. Waaaahh Felix x Lily FTW!

Fed-Kun's army
Although Jeannete is technically family with them, but I think that is quite illusion she has, thinking they all will be happy and ignoring athy feelings.

haha, glad to see Claude's starting to thaw again! And how Lily just dropped what she was holding when Athy asked her about romance, so cute.

Also, while I'd love to see Felix and Lily together, I think it'd be really interesting if Lily were asexual, not interested in relationships in general, or actually not into men at all. I mean, she did see Athy's mother dance and commited to raising her child. Pretty sure though if she were not interested in Felix that way, it wouldn't be thematised in this webtoon, they just wouldn't become a couple.

I’ve always lowkey shipped Felix and Lily and now I want to see it fully sail even more omg

LILY AND FELIX LILY AND FELIX LILY AND FELIX LILY AND FELIX LILY AND FELIX LILY AND FELIX LILY AND FELIX LILY AND FELIX LILY AND FELIX LILY AND FELIX AHhhhhhHHHH I COULDN'T FOCUS ON THE LATTER PARTS BC I WAS TOO BUSY SCREAMING KSASKSKAKASA

Sweet innocence, I can’t help but feel sorry for Jeannete now, even though she is a bit selfish and somehow is disregarding the princess’s feelings.

Felix x Lily ship is canon in their world too! Aren’t they super close already, even though Felix is just a shield right now. Lily was so pretty in her other outfits!

Hurray for daddy love <3. I hope nothing gets messed up in their outing T-T

@herpesfreesince2003 she invited her so Claude won't feel sick and collapse while on boat. Not because she wants to play family with her or anything, don't worry. It was already stated that she feels uncomfortable with Jeannette being near Claude, but she is needed as she is a human pain-killer.

Thanks so much for this episode! As always I laughed so hard at the comments from the scan hahaha Also I was soooo pleased to look at Felix and Daddy Claude.

I somewhere heard that to give back Claudes memories Lucas will stab him with a stick . Can't wait for them to go back to how they were so they will stop needing Jeanette .

Fed-Kun's army
Margarita is trying not to look at reality. Typical female lead there.

Ooohh~~~ DID CLAUDE JUST SMILE?? OR AT LEAST LOOKS HAPPY?? AFSGSHSHSJWK I'M SO HAPPY EVEN WITHOUT HIS MEMORIES, HE'S GROWN TO LOVE ATHY ALL OVER AGAIN!

Also Athy is really so pretty. She is mesmerizing in every panel.

And that MEME LMAOOO. When your gf loves her father more than she loves you

I ship felix and lily so bad!! I hope they ends up together

Users who are viewing this thread