Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 76

Even though story has shifted from the novel a lot, I'm glad spoon is going into more detail with the other characters.

I think Felix and Lily deserve a bit more chapter time together. I honestly wouldn't mind a little side story with just them.

Thanks for the translation!

NOOOO GO BACK TO THE LILY AND FELIX ROMANCE........... NAH IDC ABT THE MC RN.. GO BACK GO BACK!!!!!!
damn... ty fr the translation...

OMG the meme!!! are they saying lucas is the ML? had my bets on mr. white jr Ez

@Elyursi Any spoilers from the novel can't be guaranteed in the manhwa, seeing as Spoon has already changed so much.

Not to mention if Lucas could easily heal him with the world tree branch, it would've been done already. I think spoon will make it slightly more complex than stabbing him in the head with a branch. Lol!

Double-page supporter
i hope lucas/athy is endgame... i don't care about Ezekiel at a l l

Dex-chan lover
I came to realize how much of a shame it is that Jeanette is hated when she is just a innocent girl wanting to have a family with no bad thought ever crossing her mind.
But maybe exactly because of that her character comes out as annoying.

THE MEME WAS EVERYTHING!!!
I am so glad Claude is starting to feel love again for Athy, I lived for their moments.
Felix and Lily uh???? I love that
Thanks for the chapter!!

Dex-chan lover
deb5196e7a49a9fc81cbbe499e409761.jpg

me:
7ec.gif

Dex-chan lover
dont mind me just spreading the meme into my discord

Dex-chan lover
Imagine wanting your biological father’s dick inside you so badly you don’t care about a love triangle involving a weird old pedophile wizard.

Users who are viewing this thread