Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 76

Since no one mentioned it so far: I like the symbolism of the matryoshka family since it means different things depending on whose perspective you take.
For Jeannette it symbolizes "happy family" with her holding hands with both Athy and Claude like a family of three where both parents hold one arm of their child.
Meanwhile for Athy (and likely the reader as well) it symbolizes how she's getting in between Claude and Athy.

Noooo don't invite Jeanette!!! Athy, just go have a date with your father!

So many things in this chapter!! Felix x Lily moments (is my ship sailing?!), worried father moments, Felix pointing out exactly what Claude was worried about hAHHA and then that meme! i kennat 🤣

This is such a cute chapter!! I live for the fluffy moments between Athy and Claude 😭 And I just love how Athy still managed to get Claude's affection after all that fiasco lol. Because damn, Athy tamed this beast not just once, but TWICE!!

Absolute madman.

His body most likely remembers Athy, but his mind doesn't. I'm so happy he isn't rejecting it anymore tho 😔 Damn this dirtbag of a father.

Aaaaahhhh, here's to more cute and fluffy chapters!!

I hope whatever is holding onto Anastasius, it'll go away
I hope Jeanette would grow stronger, and I hope she'll love Athy regardless of the truth about their blood
I hope Claude and Anastasius at least a gree to a truce

I hope the characters here all have happy ending, I've gotten too attached to all of them

go go felix lily go!! i guess claude subconsciously want to go alone with athy lolol

Syv

"Even if the mind forgets, the heart will always remember."

-from The Girl Who Leapt Through Time live action version

I think this is what Spoon wants to relay. Maybe the artist wants to build this up before finally giving him his memories back so the resulting scene becomes more memorable and dramatic.

Aggregator gang
This was so cute and wholesome! I love it! And that meme at the end really cracked me up bc it's just fit somehow

Awwww, our tsudere father caring about Athy like that uwu, don't deny your feelings lmfao, also THAT MEME LMAOOO I WAS WHEEZING

Gosh, I’m too early. Now I’ve got to wait for Idk. Thank you for updating this. I ship Lily with Felix, who’s with me? Also, poor Jeanette deserves to know the truth. The mind forgets but the heart remembers,huh, Claude? That meme is a big uWu to LucasxAthy shippers (like me)

Users who are viewing this thread