Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 76

At first i hate jeanette idk why she bothered me... but as time goes by, i pity her lol and i kinda understand her. I'm sorry, but i like you a little now jeanette lmao. But pls don't be too innocent again.

Big rip for Jeannette. Idk I just feel really bad for her because she’s nobody’s number one. She’s sorta liked by the people around her but her role in this story is to just be used to hurt the people she cares about. Also I’m a lot more sympathetic towards her since she’s not actually a scheming bitch, something VERY common for heroines in villainess/cannon fodder novels. I do wish she gets character development and wises up tho

GO FELIX AND LILY JFNSNF

pls I need some duo Athy and Claude when will they get their sweet sweet bonding time

I do pity Jeanette but i don't like awfully naive characters or characters that don't understand the world around them. I don't hate her, but she gets on my nerves sometimes. Anyway i hope she gets happy ending though, she isn't a bad person.

PLS I HOPE CLAUDE'S MEMORIES COMING BACK 😭 I WANNA ATHY AND CLAUDE MOMENT BACK 😭😭😭

EVEN WITHOUT HIS MEMORIES, CLAUDE'S ONCE AGAIN GROWING TO HAVE LOVE AND AFFECTION FOR ATHY. AND THIS IS WHAT I WAS TRULY HOPING FOR: THAT IT WOULDN'T BE LUCAS OR EZEKIEL OR WHOEVER SOLVING THIS DILEMMA, BUT RATHER THAT THE BOND AND LOVE BETWEEN FATHER AND DAUGHTER OVERCOMES IT ALL, AMNESIA BE DAMNED *SLAMS FIST ON TABLE FOR EMPHASIS*

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

Haha nice meme.
I’m glad the author ships Felix-Lily lol.
When she waved Lucas and Ezekiel out of mind, I felt a little sad... Athy who’s the ML? I guess Claude for now haha

Hells yea, her daddy is #1 afterall.

Is it Lucas magic that had an impact on his memories, or..? Anyway, I hope it's changing for the better.
Just a little sad they can't have their father daughter date alone. ._.

that meme at the end though... i hope claude remembers her soon. and also jeanette gets a wonderful ending. i know people might find her annoying, but really, she's just an innocent kid who is being used as a pawn by evil people.

aww claude giving the same orders to protect athy as he did in the past is so cute.. memory or no memory, he's still concerned about her safety ;u; (even going a step further with the size and depth of the lake, haha!)

plus the felix and lily backstory, HSHFJDJSJS
im still on the fence abt the athy love triangle but this... this i want more of.

for some reason I don’t want all his memories to come back at once but rather in bits as he spends more time with her 🥺

It would be interesting if at the lake Claude being affectionate to Athy and disregards Jeannette. That makes Jeannette realizes she's nothing but outsider to both of them and becomes more resentful to them. It would be good 'motivation?' for her to be a proper villainess. In the novel I hate her because she's a coward and selfish character but I never truly understand her motivation for suddenly hating on Athy in a short time. Her character almost doesn't have any depth.

Users who are viewing this thread