Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 77

LMFAO i'm going to hell for laughing when jeanette fell in the lake that shit was hilarious😂😂😂

lucaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas what where you about to saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Lmaaaao that’s right Lucas! Bond with her first before leading her to the ending of the story! Yey! Let this ship sail!!!

it's lucas' fault that the story is getting draggy
just shove the dsmn magic plant into claude's skull gdiiii

but i love that everyone's relationships get more developed in the webtoon 🥺UGH

If this is following the novel
I can’t wait to see the part where Lucas just chucks the world tree branch at Claude’s head 😂

Lucas is getting annoying. Of course she's talking about her dad a lot. A loved one forgetting you is kind of A Big Deal. Move out of the way so the guy who actually treats Aty with respect can take care of her.

I'm sorry but I've found the expression on Jenettes face after she had fallen into water very funny??? She just looks so inconvenienced lmao

also, claude is such a dweeb I love him

I'm a little frustrated that the plot is dragging sooooooo long but oh well. Thank you for the chapter!! I just have a hard time caring about Jeannette even though these chapters are doing their best to make me care. She's too young and too much of a selfish child...I try to have sympathy but honestly the way she's portrayed by the author only makes her less likeable. Rip

Things I noticed in this chapter:
- Claude’s sassy attitude is no match for Athy lol.
- Jeanette, the poor girl, drowning because of the parasol while holding it.
- What are you trying to say, Lucas?
- That blush when Athy grabbed Lucas’ hand, though.

Group Leader
The one thing I really hate about athy is when she DOESN'T LET people FINISH their SENTENCES

Users who are viewing this thread