Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 78

ExeKiIIeEELLLL MY BOY :( :( This is the worst 2nd lead syndrome I'm experiencing by far. It feels much worse knowing he liked her even in the original story...

Also that magician from "Stereotypical life of a villainess" is totally like Lucas (But Lucas is infinitely more charming)

Sometimes I dislike her, and at other times I can't because I feel bad. Give Jennette some love too lol

when I see Jeanette I frown, just hope her daddy take her and go live someplace far from the story

huh? why did that rejection feel slightly out of nowhere though, i dont think jeanette has ever said anything explicit to him ?? (unless this occurred in the past???)

Man.. how will Jeanette react? Hope she won’t be a villainess 😭😭

Thanks for the update! 💕

Ezekiel saying sorry to Jeannette as if rejecting her is a bit off to me. It never struck me that Jeannette have feelings for Ezekiel at all. In all of their interactions, it just looked like Jeannette sees Ezekiel as her older brother. In one of Athy's tea parties, the girls gushed over Ezekiel but Jeannette's reaction wasn't annoyed nor arrogant. She was even a little dumbfounded. It was like that weird feeling when you learn some people crushing over your sibling lol

Aggregator gang
I've always pitied Jeanette. Athy may seem really pitiful in the beginning but she have people whom she can truly rely on while Jeanette was only being used by people she trust.

I used to think that at some point but then realised that Ezekiel id like 15 abd shes like 40 years old

now it's kinda weird shipping lucas and athy like that aeternitas guy might be athy's grandfather or something

I honestly don’t think Jeanette realizes she’s actually in love with Ezekiel. I believe she’s always seen him as an older brother but I think somewhere along the way she got used to him always being by his side and slowly fell in love with him?

There are instances where she doesn’t even understand the prickly emotions she feels when she sees Ezekiel and Athy together, I think she will soon realize her feelings, but who knows if she’s only mistaking their little sisterxbigbrother relationship as love?

I can’t wait for more AthyxLucas scenes, I would like to see more scenes on Athy and Claude too! They’re so cute together!

Thanks once again for the translations! ❤️

@kidyoudontknow i don't think he meant sorry as in rejecting her romantic feelings but more of, sorry that you're not the most important person in my life anymore, since Jeannette kind of has no one in her life that sees her as important(no real father, mother and sibling). She only has Ezekiel before she met Athy.

i feel bad for jeanette,i even cried for her.i can understand the feeling of losing someone you spent your whole childhood with as if all those memories were nothing but a passing moment.i wish i can jump into the screen and comfort her,saying that this is a natural part of life and that its not something to cry about.but i cant,because i live i reality and i dont even have a right to say all that because everytime i lose someone who i thought was my best friend and family,all i could do was cry about it.and to this day,i still cry about it.i hope jeanette takes this as a lesson of life but probably not considering how the authors only portrayed her as a kind,naive girl being used by the ones she trusts the most.to people who hate jeanette,pls keep in mind that the ones that are her family figure should be responsible for the way she acts.in the end,shes just an innocent little girl who were raised by people who merely wanted to use her that wanted a family.and also keep in mind that when your younger,u tend to be greedy.thx for reading,i guess

Yo why are all these people so obsessed over one person?

Ezekial you can have more than one person to care about, you can have many family members and friends and someone to romantically love beside that.

Users who are viewing this thread