Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 81

@yusha if you just search up who made me a princess novel the first result is the novelupdates website where you can scroll down to “latest release” and find links to the chapters

@osqmu
Except that the novel is completely different from the manhwa???Jennette didn't have as much spotlight in the novel and Anastacius was good as dead. We don't know for sure if Jennette will be like that at all since the manhwa has completely deviated from the original novel.

Group Leader
@caeiumgaiaxies
that's true
even the antagonist was different in the novel
and a lot of scenes were cut out and replaced with other scenes
i hope the ending stays the same tho
if it turns out as ejekiel x athy instead of lucas x athy then rip bye

Fed-Kun's army
Wait why don't people like Jeanette? I just started reading this manhwa again after a long break so all I remember of Jeanette is a really pitiful girl. Yet a bunch of people in the comments are raging at her like wtf why?? Please remind me if I'm missing something.

Dex-chan lover
@nivinator It's just because she's got darker hair than Athy. Who isn't even the real Athy, because she died and a black-haired Japanese woman took over her body. They're just a bunch of brunette-haters.

Fed-Kun's army
@Pachka84 Lol wait this was an isekai manga? Like one of those were a teenager/middle-aged woman take over the body of a little kid? Damn I read this so long ago I forgot about that part. It's weird because Athy acts like a total child, I wouldn't even have guessed. What's the point of making it an isekai manga if you're not going to take advantage of the knowledge from your previous life (other than being able to see the future) and just never bring it up again?

Anywayyy Jeanette is precious and must be protected. It seems that she's about to go down a dark path but honestly I can't blame her for that given her miserable situation right now.

Fed-Kun's army
@Pachka84 @nivinator no yall Athy is the real Athanasia. She died exactly like in the original novel, then got reincarnated as an orphan in modern Japan, lived until adulthood but she committed suicide and was born again as Athanasia for the 2nd time. Only that she remembers her past life in modern Japan and the plot of the novel she read, she still doesn't know that she is Athanasia. She thinks she got isekai'd.

so this is her 3rd life. and so far only Lucas knows about this.

Fed-Kun's army
@jaellasster Oh, thanks for letting me know. I wonder what purpose that serves in the actual novel? Having a second life on Earth instead of just reincarnating, I mean. It seems unnecessarily complicated.

Fed-Kun's army
@nivinator i don't know about that. But i assume it's because so that she could read her own story in modern Japan as a novel for future reference.
Or it could be that she got a 2nd chance at life by living in modern Japan. But in her 2nd life she was still miserable and gave up her life too.
This 3rd life is probably her last chance at life with memories of her previous one in modern Japan and the knowledge of her 1st life from the novel she read so that she could refer to that knowledge and finally succeed this time. At least that's what i think.

Contributor
Nooooo Jennette is a such a good girl! I don't wish her to turn to the dark side!

Aggregator gang
Aaaaahhhh fuck you former emperor. I’d convinced that guy is Claude’s bro and is being a complete dipshit

Users who are viewing this thread