Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 3 Ch. 82

hope everyone gets a happy ending T.T anastacius, you can have a happy family with jeannette if you try T.T

AHHHH YAY IT'S FINALLY BACK! I WAITED SO LONG FOR THIS! I MISS ALL THE CHARACTERS!!! THANK YOU FOR THIS CHAPTER! ♡

Group Leader
Finally who made me a princess come back! Thank you so much for the tramslation, I hope the team get up the raw quickly>.< Ah... I can't wait to Athy and Claude also Athy and Lucas spend time together •///•

Dex-chan lover
The full quote is:
“The blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb.”
Which means:
The bonds you make with comrades is stronger than familial ties.

I'm here before reading the chapter so I can cry a little for the emotion that I'm feeling. I'm so happy that the hiatsu it's finally over!!

Thank you so very much!!! The popularity of this manhwa is unreal, it took less than 10 hrs for the translation to release. Love you Bucci Gang!!!

@AgentKI7KO not sure where are you from. We may come from different cultures.

in asian countries or at least in my country, China, Japan, Korea we have this exact quote "blood is thicker than water" which means familial ties and relationship is stronger than any other relationship. so just trust in your bloodline and family.

Am i missing smth or what? Anastacius is clearly the first in line to the throne right? He even has the "eternal" name or smth. Then whats up with his mom being this desperate to make sure he'll be king?

@Agent-KI7KO
Mmm.. in some asian cultures, blood relations is something you couldn't shake off just because your comrades is somewhat dear for you. There are even saying like "(my/our) blood is ringing" when you see some of relatives having a hard time, or, just like what's written in this chapter,"blood is thicker than water" means that you have to trust your relative or you have to seek help from your relatives first.

YASSSS!!!! After months of waiting it finally updated😁😁😄

Jennette please please PLEASE don’t turn into a bitchh

Users who are viewing this thread