Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 3 Ch. 82

Thank you Spoon! Thank you for Translating Buchi gang! This time is busy for students as it’s Finals week. I also have some papers to do but can’t concentrate since I’m too excited about WMMAP comeback hehehe. This chapter is quite mellow but seeing the raws for the next chapters... I think the story is quite building up!

AHHHH!! THE NEW COVER!!! SO CUUUUUTE!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍 that scene looks so sweet with baby Athy!! XD

and Jennettes alright. Don’t hate her. Don’t love her. I think she’s going the evil route so I’m leaning on to the hate side a bit. The scene was cute, Claudes brother needs a zuko redemption arc so he can be jennettes good daddy cuz he’s hot asf.

THEY ARE BACK BAYBE WOOO!

Also rip bucci gang for using light mode on discord. JK we all have our preferences.

anastacius... yes feel that... feel that warmth from ur daughter... and stop all of this and live happily with jeanette... thats all u have to do gdi

Unpopular opinion but I like Jeanette! I feel so sorry for her though and her naivety. I feel for her father too. 😭

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR LET'S GOOOOOOOO
thanks for the fast update omg! ❤️

I pity Jeanette. I hope she gets a happy ending with her dad...and maybe they could heal that hurt (I only wish for their happiness 🤧)

YEAYYYYY BUT I HAVE TO RE-READ AGAIN SINCE I DON'T REMEMBER THE STORY, THANK UU FOR THE UPDATEE 😭💞💞

Users who are viewing this thread