Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 3 Ch. 82

Dex-chan lover
Those daddy instincts are starting to kick in, but he's so awkward 😂

Dex-chan lover
I've worked as a chef before and caught boiling hot shit in midair on reflex. Not fun.
Got third degree burns from pork fat on my foot once but it was the beginning of the day and I didn't want to piss my boss off so I just ignored it lmao.

I just love seeing Bucci Gang going apeshit in the credits page all the time.

Who is calling Anastacius, is it Lucas? And what did Lucas mean by “was she always like that?”.. Anyways, thanks for the chapter 🥰🥰

Dex-chan lover
I kinda hope Jennette and her dad can peacefully live in the countryside or something yknow? Like she's still a kid and growing up without parental love must be rough

Wutttt I'm like... so confused😂😂 was claude an illegitimate child? Is jeannette's dad warming up to her or was he just irritated😂😂so many questions

Thanks for the new chapter but like.... is that light-mode discord I see on the credits page??? Tsk tsk tsk. O_O

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
hi lucas

This is somehow a lowkey intense chapter to begin the new season.
My 6th sense is tingling why do I feel like something bad is going to happen in the next chapter.

Thank you for the translation!!!!!

So..it's back with a new season and starts with Jennette. God..I was hoping we had gotten over this nightmare with the last season but..it seems I was wrong.!

Users who are viewing this thread