Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 3 Ch. 82

Fed-Kun's army
@kristygay Deadass! I don't understand how there's all these people hating on Jeanette, like maam that's a child, like a whole child! How you gonna hate child? If you felt bad for Athy, then you gotta feel bad for Jeanette too because at the end of the day, these girls were used as puppets for the people around them who were so hungry for power that they used two children as pawns instead of treating them like actual people!

Fed-Kun's army
Well... Thank you for your sacrifice, guysss XD

And maaan... What a way to start the season. My heart is too broken for this...
At leaset we got a dose of Lucas :'D

I have been waiting for this season to kick off for so long 😭 thank you for working so hard to post this today!😄

"Blood is thicker than water" though is known as the original, there has been a modern take for this which goes The blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb."
take which one you prefer as you will, but I strongly side the modern version.

I love this manhwa. The characters are so well fleshed out that I always end up going through diverse emotional upheavals. Started up hating Claude, love him now. Used to pity Jeannette... well, I still feel for her but I don’t really want her to butt into Athy’s life still. I’m actually rooting for Claude’s older brother, I think he’s been manipulated since he was young, it’s obvious he cares for Jeanette. Author, give us a happy ending for everybody please!! I get so upset about Diana even though we never technically met her when she was alive. Thanks BUCCI GANG!! You guys rock!

tbh still a really weird place to have ended/begun the season but whatever YAY ITS BACK! thanks for the translations

Users who are viewing this thread