Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 3 Ch. 83

Aggregator gang
THANK YOU FOR THE CHAPTERS YALL OMG

also im waiting for shit to stop getting worse so it can start getting better, I feel like we've been on the amnesia/curse train for like a whole century

Oh no, Claudeeeee!!! This is different from the novel so I'm at adge what will happen boohoo. Lucas save your in-law now

the one with the cloak appears in his mind is the magician in his body, the one with the red eyes and cast the curse in her bracelet. LUCAS GO FUCK HIM UP

Thank you so much 🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks so much for the translation!
BULL FUCKING SHIT ANASTASIUS! SHUT THE FUCK UP, STOP USING YOUR DAUGHTER AS A FUCKING STEPPING STONE, AND STEP THE FUCK UP FROM BEING A SHITTY ABSENTEE FATHER LIKE A GODDAMN NORMAL PERSON AND GET THERAPY JUST LIKE THE REST OF US! HE'S SEXY BUT HE'S SO FUCKING SHITTY BRUH MY NECK HURTS FROM STRESS!
jeanette and athy, keep on and at it!!!

SJSHDHD MOM IM FAMOUS

on another note: i miss felix and lily ??? πŸ₯Ί

I honestly don't know what to feel about Jeanette. i know she just wants to be loved and have a family for herself. But she keeps being taken advantage by that black haired guy that its making me want to say to her "GUUUURL! Move away from that bad man! I know you a good girl but you makin me want to slap you for being so naive! I love you but its out of love."

Users who are viewing this thread