Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 3 Ch. 83

THAT CLIFF NOOO
God I know it isn’t her fault but I can’t help but get mad at Jeanette. WHAT THE HELL MAN NOT ONCE BUT TWICE??
akabsjsbjsnsnsnsn

また次のアップデート待っています。どうもありがとうございました。

Ofc he isn’t dead but jfc poor Jeanette and Anthy. They just want to be loved and to have a family, but all the adults in their lives use them as tools. I just want BOTH to be happy, I love how strong Anthy is and I love how kind Jeanette is. I JUST WANT EM BOTH TO LIVE HAPPY LIVES, be it separate or not. They both deserve love, not just Anthy.

Also everyone forgetting the fact that Jeanette is literally a kid- 😔
She’s not Anthy, she doesn’t know about reincarnation or anything that even indicates that she’s the cause of the black magic. Yes she’s immature and very “be happy guys ily”, but she doesn’t deserve the hate imo
In her eyes she’s just trying to see her “father and sister”

Fed-Kun's army
NOOOOOOO NOT AGAIN KGKTKJDKFNNRKDKFK 😭😭😭😭 jennette girl you being used AGAIN!
And I'm confused!! How did the zombie daddy know Lucas?? And I'm still confused as to why he hates claude SO MUCH?? is it really just some inferiority complex and coz of jealousy?

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TRANSLATION!!

What’s happened to Claude? All I want is for him and the princess to live peacefully. And I honestly don’t know how to feel about Jennette, I just can’t get to like her but I understand why she wants a family so desperately, but I can’t stand how naive she is.

Also does Lucas have a connection with Claude’s brother?

Huh didn't lucas say that to someone else? Why anastacius has that in his memory? Or is it a memory of someone else that had possesed him? Bcos there seems to be hints that someone else shares his mind. Hmmm and it would be good if you just decide to raise jeannette like a good father but noooo you used her. Again. Idk if he can ever get a redemption as a father but how much of his action is his and how much of it is the one possessing his mind?

And the discord on light mode thing, i kinda understand lol. I use it on dark mode but i use some apps on light mode because it looks better aesthetically, idk.

Users who are viewing this thread