Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 3 Ch. 83

Lucas is there isn't he
I just know in my heart that nothing will happen to our beloved father daughter pair if my Lucas is there
Last time he wasn't there that was the reason the spell worked or else he would have stopped it
I hope they banish Jennette from the palace

i swear if
jennet become a person like in the novel who was obsessed with being acknowledged by claude
im gonna kill anastacius myself. but anyway im in the verge of hating her

So all conflict here caused by Lucas's words when he was in bad mood in the past?!

Surely child's heart was broken when he was scolded like that and he may learn dark magic by then. so a nice Anastacius was lured by his dark ancestor and become dark Anastacius.

I hate how dumb and naive Jeanette is. šŸ™„ So freaking annoying...Anastacius too, Iā€™m done ogling over him he was hot at first but such a dislikable character! And itā€™s a first for me since I usually like bad guys. šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Janette is just a tool but I still canā€™t stand her!!!!!!
Btw I hope Lucas recognises the cause of the situation now that heā€™s here

Jeannette my love my sweet why do you make want to hate you so muchhhh

I really pity Jeanett here, i hope she had a happy ending too like MCšŸ„ŗ well, based on the spoilers, all of them meet a happy ending except the antagonist ofcourse.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Some of yā€™all have mad anger issues lmfao calm down jamal āœ‹šŸ˜ If Athy was the one in Jennetteā€™s position you all would be comforting her. You guys are hella biased.

itā€™s the beginning of the season and iā€™m already upset somehow. hopefully this season is better than the last one bcs it was kind of a mess

Omggg thank you for the updates!!!! I missed this!!! Omg why that hot black haired guy gotta be so evil broooo

Bruh yā€™all really hatin on that Jeannette girl - girl is lost af bruh she doesnā€™t know shit yall need to chill damn

i donā€™t hate jeanette because she is literally a child who just wants love for once in her life (because whitey treats her like a look, ijekiel loves athy more than her, her actual dad anastacius treats her like a tool) and she thinks that athy + claude, two people she loves, are her family. i canā€™t fault her for that at all, i know i would feel the same if i were her.

but on god i will seriously hurt something if claude ends up dying, that is Not allowed. athy and claude need to have their happy ending as father and daughter!!!!

Poor jeanette. She didnt know he would try and curse her bracelet. She was a sheltered child for all her life, and is being manipulated by her guardians.

That and she doesnt have a single ally besides Athy. Izkiel or however you spell his name, while I do like him, isnt very concerned for her.

I typically dislike the sort of naive characters who, because of them, have people end up dying, but Jeanette never had a chance. Shes not as smart as Athy, she doesn't have magic, and shes been locked up. Shes been a tool since the beginning for people. So please dont hate her, shes just a pitiful character.

And I mean you guys cant really blame Jeannette for not knowing the dudes suspicious. Athy was living with him while she was hiding and although thought he looked similar to Claude, she didnt do anything. If Athy didn't suspect him, how would Jeannnette?

See hereā€™s the thing. I know that Jeanette is innocent. She doesnā€™t mean no harm. But goddamn...
In the past they used to call kind people ā€œidiotsā€ because you can use and manipulate kind people. Hence the saying ā€œthe road to hell is paved with good intentionsā€ and whatnot. So here it is. I donā€™t care if Iā€™m hated. But Jeanette and her ā€œkindnessā€ really piss me off! Have half a brain more to question bad people and their intentions and such ughhhhhhhhh!

Users who are viewing this thread