Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 3 Ch. 85

seee? this is why I never liked anastacius no matter how 'hot' he is, I know he must have his own reasons and so on, but at this point, idfc abt those things, all I care about is the happy ending wmmap charaters deserves.

Look y'all isn't anastacius a 'hot corpse daddy'?😤

YES HE WILL WAKE UP SAFE AND SOUND
I REFUSED ALL OTHER OPTIONS EXCEPT WITH CLAUDE WAKING UP AND REMEMBER ATHY 😭😭😭

Dex-chan lover
It would be strange the brother shows up to claim the throne only when Claude is sick and dying. Why would the nobles trust him when he's supposed to be dead? Why didn't he appear earlier and fight Claude instead of trying to steal the throne from a child, that's suspicious. He's going to use Mr White to gain their trust but his son is to smart, already figured out he's possessed and probably going to throw holy water in his eyes and save him

Can you stop making the damn villain this hot?!
I might fall to the bad side if this keep happening
He is licking blood for god sake but damn it's hot ;;;

Athy KNOWS she isn't the only one... that would be the time to tell them. Honestly her supporters can get ready if you don't blindside them my dear.

Ok this story started to be all over the place.

As another user said before. Lucas suppose to be one of the strongest magicians in the world, but all he does is just wonder around... he was awesome character the first few chapters, but then was completely pushed to background.
I still don’t understand why he likes athy so much, that relationship seems made up out of thin air.

How come they find it too suspicious that people speculate about the kings condition. if the king is not doing is duties, it would come to peoples attention in no time. That part of the plot doesn’t make any sense to me either.

I understand feeling uneasy about Janette, but she is now in the same spot athy was back then. I think she is coping very well with being cast aside even by her supposed “brother “ who told her harsh things out of no where . she even helped athy in moments of need, then athy Proceeded to pretend Janette never help her and made her hide it from the brother to get his sympathy ... Janette for ow has not malicious Inter towards any body, she is just a victim of circumstance.

When it come to the king ... he brought the curse to himself didn’t he? He went on a rampage and killed innocent people in the castle, then went on to use black magic to forget about it.
I guess the Kings brother is only accelerating the process?

This story had such a great potential! But since the amnesia, this plot just got to convoluted.

Now that the king is in bed, athy is kinda lost , Lucas is “useless “.. the author can only focus on Janette and her father ... but is too ambiguous about the anny that is very hard too fallow.

I hope things get a little better later on in the season.

This is has gotten so boring to me, I enjoyed the novel better - ty for the translation up until now but I'm dropping ^^

Ijekiel is so clever!

At this rate,,, Anastacius is going to kill all the good daddies... And claim the dasdy title all to himself..

CLAUDE BETTER WAKE UP SAFE AND SOUND , IF THIS MANHWA ENDS WITH CLAUDE DEAD IM GONNA RIOT 😭😭😭

Ackkk noo, Claude better wake up safe and sound, or i'll cry.
What's with ace and luffy at the end huhu brings back my painful memories.

Thanks for the update!!

Okay. I need to continue reading the novel since the storyline is actually different. I'm also confused as to why Athy would say that she's the only princess when she knows that Jeanette is also one. Just because Claude is in a coma/death state, doesn't mean that she can't be declared as royalty.

Thank you for the translations.

@Loonila205

Not much has been changed from the novel imo, the general idea is there, theyve simply combined 2 or 3 arcs in a coherent way with more context

I think Lucas is using the World Tree branch as a last resort. Its a very precious resource, so i doubt he wants to waste it on Claude. He is prolly also curious about Athy's powers(thats the sole reason he stuck around for so long)and wants to see if she can heal her dad. Theres also the side effects of using the branch, he knows about living a long life more than anybody so that might be a reason why he hesitates to even bring it up.

@Redsister thaaank you, finally someone who thinks about the different aspects of the story critically!! reading the comments section is usually very frustrating, i'm happy i found your comment

Group Leader
Thank you for the update:) now, I need wait for a week to get the new chapter:'v

i rlly like this story
just that it is kinda obvious author nim is stretching the story out bc lucas can solve these issues somewhat quickly

ah the beauty of webtoons

I bet Jeanette is gonna be introduced soon as another princess and then the real competition will start.

Anastacius your so baaaaaaad 😭😭😭😭😤😤😤😤 I hope the princess will do her best.

Dex-chan lover
I like this series but it's painful that they're stretching this situation out so much. I remember someone saying a criticism in the wn/ln was that the situation got resolved too fast, but taking a million years for it resolve is also bad.

Like, wow the pacing is a snails pace and padded out like hell, can't we just see the major events already? I have a hard enough time with anxiety without the story laying the tension quite so thick.

Users who are viewing this thread