Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 3 Ch. 85

Good to trust one another but bro? To this extent? The fact that jeanette, an outsider, saw claude collapsing right in front of her eyes and his condition which was supposed to be top secret is widely spreading is more than enough to put suspicion on her. All those sadness and worries may make your mind go slow but it shouldve also made you desperate to quickly find the one responsible and put the blame on them

everything is becoming too complicated :(( wake me up when Claude's back to his old loving yet awkward dad self

Nooo Claude HAS to wake up safe and sound... if not I don't think I could continue 😭

when theyre,,, this close to mapping out all the points and connecting them lol

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE CHAPTERS!!!!
πŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈ

You guys are like our saviors T wT
Thanks you so much
Good work πŸ‘Œ

@Eihwaz since when? She doesn't know that since it wasn't even mentioned in the novel. She has no idea what happened after the novel (Claude died right after)

@isolorza90 Lucas has changed his appearance many times, what are you on? He's a magician

Anyways, I completely understand your frustration but tbh, just read the novel. The manhwa isn't exactly following the novel, there's more interesting arc's there

Oof s3 is getting complicated lol but I think I'm starting to piece things together :
1. Anastacius is being brainwashed by presumably the Obelian ancestor (most likely the guy that was called trash by Lucas in the past)
2. The ancestor dude wants revenge because everyone looked down on him for not having a lot of magic (?)
3. Anastacius probably does have a soft spot for Jeanette (and maybe Whitey) cuz the ancestor guy kept calling him weak for not doing what he's supposed to do (hence the full-on possession in this chapter). So maybe not totally evil dad (totally laying the blame on the ghost possessing him for like 90% of his actions)
4. Athy doesn't know Anastacius has ressurected himself (i think Lovely Princess only said that the brother died) hence why she doesn't think he can be the culprit

Did I get it right? Damn this story is getting complicated πŸ˜‚

@kimchii97
Yup, that's correct, but we're not sure of his intentions yet.

I think Anastacius being brainwashed was pretty much heavily implied since 82 since Jennette notices how he started acting like a completely different person, meaning that
Aeternitas
and Anastacius inhabit the same body. However, he doesn't have as much freedom and comes out as a last resort, but with Whitey fighting back because of Anastacius' hesitation, he has more freedom to take control.

I noticed a pattern with this, but when Anastacius is in control, his eyes occasionally revert to his jewel eyes, but with his ancestor, they're actually red.

This is mainly why I'm pretty interested with the conflict with
Aeternitas
and Anastacius along with the relationship with Jennette. Don't get me wrong, I love Athy and Claude, but to see how much Anastacius would do once he completely warms up to Jennette is exciting.
And of course, Athy won't know Anastacius is alive until she actually meets him, because for all we know, she's aware that he's dead.

Dex-chan lover
I just know Jeanette is gonna pop up at just the wrong moment.

Thanks for the chapters

Wow, are we on marathon after updates drought πŸ˜…

Anyway, thank you 😘

@xinneth its not in the novel its not really happening
Our dear Spoon changed the events
after lucas back he saved Claude and Athy so things didn't complicated that much

Ahhhhhhhh, i think i'm dying. Idk how the translators managed to translate this, i would die of frustration. 🀣

Also, i'm starting to feel bad for jeanette, although i know she is just naive and innocent she still pisses me off. Like you're her cousin not her sister get tf out i only wanna see athy. I am also kinda annoyed that athy didn't question jaenette being there both times when something goes drastically wrong. Lucas had to be absent yet again skdjdhsj. Okay i'm done ranting now.

Users who are viewing this thread