Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 3 Ch. 86

Fed-Kun's army
Maybe if we take a tree and smack it on the Duke's head, maybe he'll wake up?

Thank you for the translation!

The ML is such a delight, supporting his girl from the side while she becomes a goddamn queen. He's so lovely. <3 <3 <3

Ohhhh I thought they wanted to pop up a new princess from their 🎩 but now they’re questioning the emperor’s health.... I hope Aty put the duke at his place!!!

Btw thank you so much!!!

Bitxh i want to burnt that bastard so bad but atthe same I can't especially knowing Claude was a tyrant.. Like mfs, of course there's gonna be enemy to wait for you to fall down..

Jeanette leaves me so frustrated, I know it's not entirely her fault that they left her in complete ignorance and as a result completely dependent on others for all her actions, but I wish she would start making firm decisions on what she's going to do to get what she wants. I also wish Ezekiel would tell her his suspicions before she gets dragged into plots.

Was that really such an outrageous question? Seems like the most obvious thing you should be prepared to answer in modern times..

And cool that Lucas referenced her past lives haha

Well me too translator, i'm addicted to genshin now lol anyway thanks for the translation and come on athy you're tougher than they thought!

Yes, yes he did.
Is the hooded figure behind him the evil twin? (Who is not a twin, I know.) He has to be closeby if he wants to control Alpheus, right? Also, I wonder what he told Jeanette. Are they going to try to place Jeanette as proxy? That would be too hasty. No one knows her but the Alpheus family (and Athanasia, but they aren't aware of that) right now.
And how many signatures does Athanasia need? All the people sitting there? Sigh.

she looks sooo much like claude the moment her eyes changed i got chills. show them queen!!

could the half-red haired guy possibly be felix's dad? or maybe a relative? i remembered he came from a quite high ranking family after all

"has he lost his mind?" well yes, he is in fact has lost his mind quite literally

Jeanette and this whole arc are just..... I mean it's not even boring, it's simply annoying at this point

Users who are viewing this thread