Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 3 Ch. 86

Supporter
This brainwashing story flow dont make me feel at ease. Thank for the upload, can't wait but to wonder what will happen next.

This is why in those kind of situations you always go full Game of Thrones: inform the council of your decision and the first fool to raise objection gets accused of treason, looses his wealth - to be distributed between loyal subjects present - and then gets beheaded as quickly as possible.

@krobelus that's what i'm also thinking.. why did she seem so surprised? considering they all must've already had their own opinions regarding the rumor. maybe she was shocked because that question came out at all....? the others seem to be quite tight lipped

@raskaro but we need to remember that athy did come from modern time

AH AH AHHHHHHHH! The little family at the end is toooooooooo cute! Baby Athy is kawaii along with Diana and Claude😍😍😍😍

If only Anastacius wasn’t so hot...then I’d actually hate him

And Jeanette grows more and more annoying by the day :/ She needs to quit wallowing in self pity and realize she only ever brings misfortune to the people around her

Well whatever happens, her safety and that of her father is guaranteed, since she has a cheat character on her side XD
The whole world could be burning in flames and those three would be on vacation

Fed-Kun's army
Maybe i should pile it up???? I CAN'T HANDLE THE ANGSTY CLIFFHANGERS AHSJDBDJDBKDN

@Krobelus
It was the obvious, yes. But we all know since the previous chapters (and usual information) that a king's condition is to remain a secret. The nobles and the people should only know what is allowed to be known. So asking directly like that is not a good tact and manner (imo).

Dex-chan lover
Bruh feeling bad for Duke Alpheus for falling into Anastasius' clutches but also blaming him rn finally the plot of season 3 is COMING IN HOT

Woww our Athyyy 😭 give her the empress seat for a few years and I believe she will be as strict as her father to those nobles. Truly the daughter of Claude 👏👏
Now all she need to do is to shut that white dog mouth too

Users who are viewing this thread