Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 3 Ch. 86

Me, too, genshin is such a time sink xD nice one though, I just wish I had a good geo character or another air, and no, I don't count Noelle.

Thanks for the chapter! It was so fun seeing the princess shut down the Duke xD

Group Leader
"I play to much genshin" Lmao XD
I hope athy can stand in front of Duke Alpheus or maybe Lucas will come (?) but I think not cause Claude need subordinate to protect him. Thank you for the translation :) I hope the next chapter come out soon:)

At first I thought mister was going to introduce that guy as his paramore

Slow updates because of Genshin...
*pat pat*
... don't worry I became an addict too 🤣🤣🤣

"b*tch sit the f*ck down!!" 😂 the nerve of that guy to underestimate her.. bloody clown

Fed-Kun's army
AH LOOK AT MY BABY

also yes you may have not noticed but Duke Alpheus has lost his mind for a while now

@potatosaladxx Honestly, agreed. Jeanette is way too self absorbed in her own misery that the only thing I can feel for her is pity. I feel like Athy even from the OG timeline as an actual 16yr old would have handled the empire better than Jeanette, & she did not know love back then either.
And to the matter of loving & being loved, I think plenty of people fell for Athy's charms during her debutante. Also, Athy is an extremely kind person, people keep thinking she is an ice queen or something simply because she is compared with Jeanette who is like an innocent lost child; But Athy has always been kind (hence why she took care of Jeanette in the OG timeline even when her own dad ignored her). She is only icy with people who need to be put in their place, which is so needed for someone ruling the empire

this is getting way too intense for me so I'm just gonna let the chapters pile up and binge this later.
I can't-

I read the LN...
maybe I'm remembering the novel wrong, cause it's been a while. But wasn't this problem with Claude resolved by Lucas like... quickly? Like almost immediately? But it does feel like the webtoon is making the mysterious black haired man more of a villain than the light novel did. He feels like he is actually playing a bigger role.

Wow, She looks amazing. And also I get nice vibes from
the red haired old man with grey front hair(he looks reliable).

I mean ... Technically he hasnt just lost his mind, he's been manipulated by the bastard

I almost vomit my heart out....
If only Lucas was there to notice that mister white is being controlled by dark magic. (>~<)

Users who are viewing this thread