Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 3 Ch. 87

Athy's doing so well! But I hope she'll use the knowledge she had from the other world to overcome this...

Anastacius: I lived bitch-
Me: Okay, SO?

Dont tell me Anastacius thought that him flaunting his face like that gonna make him or his daughter the substitute (and finally take over the throne) just like that? That dev makes no sense. PLS, I hope they wont do that just for the sake of MORE drama. This arc was stretched out too much already.

Not expecting him to make a grand entrance like this but now I understand why his younger brother snatched the position from him tho. He straight away bare his fangs the moment he thought he did damage to Claude w little to no insurance that he really wont wake up anymore, amazing... He's sooooo blinded.

Fed-Kun's army
Hasn't he also used dark magic to make Jeanette? It seems more easy to prove considering Jeanette still exist that to say that Claude used black magic to forget about his lover...

Good for you, Felix, that Athy is so reliable more than Claude lmao. She is so cool, my role modellll😂
And now what Anastacius? You're still alive doesn't mean you can rule the empire again lol
Thanks for the update~♡

Quick, Athy, say that now you see he was the one to use black magic to come back to life and put him in prison (while pray that Lucas is eardropping and miraculously appears to assist you and Felix).

This is what I have been waiting for!!! LET THE DRAMA BEGIN! Bring ur tea cups and mugs cuz the kettle is coming to a boil! I am excited. I am pumped. Athy I am excited to see how you get out of this one. Use that 9876 iq brain sweetie.

its not like this hasnt been anticipated the entire time but holy fk PLOT PROGRESSSIONNNN

Plot went “Whoop!” and snatched that wig off of both Claude figuratively and Anastacius literally lmaoo

Fed-Kun's army
Can someone please give us spoilers ? What going to happen medium to long term ? 😱

Fed-Kun's army
Can someone please give us spoilers ? What going to happen medium to long term ? 😱

Fed-Kun's army
Can someone please give us spoilers ? What's going to happen medium to long term ? 😱

Users who are viewing this thread