Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 3 Ch. 88

@iskaeil idk bout that... She know that he's using black magic as well as parts what happened in the original. She also said that just by Lucas going there he's gonna shut his claims up and prove him wrong. Athy was listening to everything he's saying that's why she's reacting asap wc is great. They are going back and forth just fine. Athy was actually winning by cornering Anastacius there but it shifted real quick out of no where. He only said smth like 'Oh I' m gonna tattle somethinggggg even tho no one gonna validate that somethinggggg for me' and that's all it took apparently 😔

Group Leader
oh so the guy in the novel aethernitas was possessing the body of was anastacius? ohh that makes more sense then

@Chttrbx_ I mean there's too many risks here. If she offs Anastacius now with Lucas, then there is doubt cast on the royal family because it is TRUE that there is black magic traces on the emperor. If the nobles find that out, then Athy will also be stripped of any noble standing because she obviously knew and tried to hide it. The biggest risk here is having her father be outed, not Anastacius being left alive from Ahty's viewpoint. Because if her father is incriminated anyway, he will fall eventually, and so will Athy. Lucas can lie, but if they ask for other imperial magicians to corroborate what has the emperor sick, then they could find out there is proof of black magic anyway, and would invalidate his position, and then Athy wouldn't be able to fight back properly. Then both Anastacius AND her family go down, which is not ideal either...

Athy was thinking the whole time, but she also does NOT have the full picture. She knows Anastacius' overall scheme, but he has also clearly been planning so far back with the Alpheus family, that there are huge holes regardless of what she knew from the original. She had no idea the Alpheus family was colluding with Anastacius. She has no idea what other things he might have done in the background to grip the other nobles by the balls. While it is bad that he leaves now, she has no idea how much better or worse it could be, especially if her father is outed. If Anastacius stays, he could demand Lucas to reveal the emperor anyway, and the nobles would agree, even if Anastacius gets taken down. It's better she cures her father first so there is no implication of black magic before going after Anastacius, because the nobles obviously want the emperor's input anyway; how bad does it look that a serious situation like the emperor's own half-brother and true claim to the throne appears, but the emperor himself does not come out to address the situation?

Tbh, Athy is not handling it well at all like u all saying, she know he’s enemy for disrupting her but she just let him say whatever he want. She can just declare him as imposter/assassin as it is common knowledge that he's dead and kill him right then and there. Instead she just acknowledge him as her uncle like wtf how can she know that he is her real uncle, She have never met him as her uncle before.

@Vieanh that would be too impulsive.
1) There are other nobels and butlers in the room, we don't know how powerful Uncle is at the moment, and should they try to harm him, Athy and Felix alone can't ensure the safety of the other people.
2) Jeweled eyes are an indicator he's not an imposter, and I doubt that magic would be able to replicate those eyes, they can only be hidden.
3) Athy is in the process of gaining authority, however, as it's not complete yet, she cannot order to kill. Also, it's pretty much proven that he's part of the imperial family, so he cannot be harmed.

athy handled it like a champ idc what anyone says. given the sensitivity of the situation rushing to accuse him and have him executed when the nobles are already in doubt would make athy look even more suspicious. its not an easy matter to handle, but she did well to pressure him and make him momentarily back off even if it was a bluff. also @yalu12 ofc she'd be wary of revealing jeanette's origin because no matter how complicated her feelings are towards her she wouldnt want jeanette to be prosecuted for something that she has zero control over. it'd be cruel and out of character for athy to throw an innocent person under the bus like that lol.

Fed-Kun's army
Jeannette is one of the source of her problem and she had gal to worry about her smh.

Dex-chan lover
The day she can beat the shit out of this man, I am looking forward to it.

Had I been her I'd be voiding my bowels multiple times. She handled that like a goddamn pro.

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

@iskaeil No. Anastacius should no longer in any way legal be the rightful owner. Claude's family should be the one leading the future matters of the empire. Cos right now, he's merely a 'relative' of the emperor and the past ruler, nothing more than that. Take all the tension and dramas out of the way, logically, he shouldnt be a threat UNLESS he kill all of Claude's family (which is only Athy) right there and then, and take over the throne.

Fed-Kun's army
Athy is waaaaay too kind, lol.
I do at least, acknowledge it and gives it a thumbs up.
If it was me in that moment, between getting my dad potentially killed or selling the girl Jeannette, i will sold her off first and THEN think of a way to save her later.

Users who are viewing this thread