Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 3 Ch. 88

Finally it seems we’re going to learn what happened in the past cause there are so many questions that need answering !

Just rest in peace please anastacius 🙃 u already dead men ... just die again pleasee go back to ur world

Let's be honest, would any of those nobles leave just because the former emperor says so? Yes, he holds the most authority out there now but Athy just dispatched someone for the court Magician and it's a matter of proving who is saying the truth and who is lying, it's not a matter that can be dissolved with the wave of a hand or a few words... If I were one of them I would have found that dismissing really suspicious 🤔

Sacrifice Jennete. Expose him. Protect your father's throne and yourself first before you worry about repercussions to Jeanette

Why would the nobles/Empire hurt Jeanette when she's innocent of any wrong doing? Would they really punish her for being a product of black magic?

Kudos to Athy for keeping composure and even thought about Jenette amidst all this. And if he's going to announce himself like that, it's quite futile to hide from Lucas. A single command from Athy and Lucas could just check on him himself and get the whole juicy truth out. Did he really think this through lmao

Damn I'm really tiny bergen her exposing Janette and saving her ass or protecting her and getting her position stolen 😬

OMG why on the EARTH WOULD JANETTE EVEN BE INVOLVED?? SHE'S JUST AN OUTSIDER IN THIS MESS
ATHY, YOU ARE AN ANGEL BUT YOU ARE THINKING OF THE WRONG THING HERE LMFAO

@kujyou12 It's beacuase Janette is what Athanacius accused Athy to be... A child born by black magic. I think Athy was about to mention about that but then think of Jenette. Since there's ni evidence on him using black magic on Claude but Athy 'knows' of the child born by black magic

My speculation is that she almost mentioned it.

I'm proud of Athy being the soon-to-be empress she is. I really like chapters such as this one because it deviates from the usual slice-of-life feeling. Oh how i'm looking forward to the reveal of the past.

@shizerolaaa With the way they deal with black magic, and how using it will even get the emperor dethroned... then I’m assuming, even if Janette is innocent, that they will kill her if they find out about her.

But maybe athy is just worried that the nobles will start mistreating Jeanette and she doesn’t want her to suffer all that. ( Because keep in mind jeanette’s dream is to have a real family and finding out she is not even legit might crush her)

i know that anastacius is possesed rn and aeternitas is in control but holy fuck i just want felix to slice him to shreds

Users who are viewing this thread