Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 3 Ch. 88

@iskaeil omg Athy IS the highest authority in that room but I never said that she can totally kill anyone and get away with that. LIKE?? PLS LISTEN. Having the highest authority in the room doesnt always mean you can 'kill' anyone below you. That's never the point of me saying what I said.

Idk how this situation gonna develop but 1. it wouldnt be realistic if they made Anastacius a candidate after this, 2. that Athy can handle this situation/accusations right that moment without dismissing everyone abruptly and also, 3. about the possibility of the nobles supporting him enough to actually win against the actual princess of the empire and be the substitute- I dont get those developments, that's it. That's all I was trying to say all this time. What are you still not satisfied w?

Let's just agree to disagree.

SRSLY?!!! I NEED A SPOILER TO CALM MY MIND🤯 IM GETTING RESTLESS FROM ALL THESE🤒 IWBJWOSNQBQJAH

anw happy new year and thanks for the translation

I'd like to share my opinions too. 🥺
1. Athy handled the situation well by being calm and not letting the nobles see how surprised and disturbed she was at the appearance of her uncle
2. Even though she could've just called Lucas and he'd appear, it should be noted that she had to relay her message to him in a way that wouldn't make the nobles suspicious of the emperor's current state. That's why she told the servant to 'ask an audience' with the emperor. And since the 'magician' was the one looking after his health, he also had to be informed. In effect, Athy was hoping that Lucas would come as if he was ordered by the emperor himself to handle the situation ( that's why Athy said Lucas would figure out that something was wrong and would act according to the situation at hand).
3.She is the highest authority in the room. Great power equals great responsibility, not tyranny. And tyranny is when a ruler abuses his power by doing immoral deeds against his people, etc.
4. Was it really stated that he wasn't showing himself? I don't remember that part but I do remember that Claude had been doing his job as an emperor until he collapsed.
5. The emperor can rest but it must never be known that he is in grave condition unless his successor has control over the nobles, etc. Especially since Claude built his empire in fear. The greedy nobles against him and those he subdued, do you think they'd give him well wishes and patiently wait for him to get better? Of course not. They'd wage war for the throne for sure. That's also why Anastacius-what's-his-name made sure to plant doubt in the nobles mind so that he could easily overthrow Claude, etc.

😅

I'm so happy with how Athy is holding her ground against this. It's a very delicate situation and sometimes things can't be solved with a bang like Lucas coming in to save the day or something. There will be even more misunderstandings especially if Athy makes a hostile move. She's trying to keep the people's doubts from growing and it takes a lot to show that she's under control and there's nothing wrong. Also, I love how she also set doubts against him too by mentioning that he might have risen from the dead due to black magic. She must've thought of how to connect black magic to him without connecting it to Jenette too and that's so smart and kind of her.
So excited for new chapters!!

shit, I chose the wrong time to continue this manhwa.. But damn I am clearly NOT dissapointed on how this escalated. I'm so frickin astonished on how Athy handle all this bullshit.
AND THANK U SO SO MUCH BUCCI GANG SCANLATORS, YALL POGCHAMPP!!

see yall in 5 months <3

Dex-chan lover
So I just binged this from start to finish and I gotta say

THAT FUCKING I-AM-TOTALLY-NOT-THE-EMPEROR'S-BROTHER-AND-I-AM-TOTALLY-NOT-TRYING-TO-ASSASSINATE-HIM BASTARD, I'LL FUCKING KILL HIM FOR RUINING THE FAMILY
5Q4HLuS.png

Why do all d ppl here in comment section want Athy to reveal Jeanette's origins? I mean if we look at it, Athy is d only one who knew frm d beginning tht Jeanette is a product of black magic tht was experimented by Anastacius, bcz she read d novel earlier before her transmigration (correct me if im wrong).
Even Mr White didnt know it until Anastacius himself said it to him at d debutante ball, Claude must definitely know tht he isnt Jeanette's father bt not her true origins , tho he noted d fact she resembles her mother, and Lucas indeed identified her as a chimera and wondered whether she is Athy's sis, n I presume he hasnt figured it out too.

So it would have been downright pathetic if Athy just accused Anastacius for d sake of accusing when she got no evidence to prove and it would have also backlashed as if she was trying to get away frm accusations with made up stories.

So I don't think tht Athy not mentioning Jeanette is merely her being kind bt something more, she will have to reveal it and use against Anastacius eventually to prevent her and Claude frm being doomed cuz we certainly know Anastacius is gonna incite a rebellion to usurp the throne for himself or for Jeanette.

the 'me' he mentioned is definitely not himself, not Anastacius but the one Lucas insulted and was supposed to mentor! right? or am i just a dumbo. BUT OHGHHGHGHGHGHG IM GONNA DIEEEE

Users who are viewing this thread