Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 3 Ch. 89

Double-page supporter
So basically from the flashback I saw.... the old heir who was called trash by lucas or w.e possessed the older brother?

Anastacius pulling some dark magic himself by the looks of it. Someone who died but isn't dead....?
Hope Lucas can do something miraculous and NOT just kill everyone involved lol we can rule a kingdom of like, five people peacefully I GUESS

... I don't wanna say it but this is all your fault Lucas lol.

JK anyway looks like Anastacius was possessed by some demon? Or maybe its the royal familie's collective hate boner for Lucas lol
With the noble familes unsure of who to trust this is gonna be a real fight. I wonder what the protags will do since Athy refuses the genocide route for very good resons.

Arc is getting dragged on for so LONGGGG the whole reason Anastacius
/Aeternitas
is able to do this shit is because Athy and Lucas are never proactive about dealing with the problems asdfnaskdjfn

omg i swear whenever WMMAP updates we get database errors from overload 😂
also this arc rlly do be putting me on edge !! aaaaaaa hurry up and go away anastacius !!!!! or .. whatever the heck he's become

Fed-Kun's army
I just caught up with the recent chaps yesterday so thank u!!
and I hope no one dies.... (except that late emperor dude)

LUCAS ASDFGHJKLZXCVBNM 😂😂😂😂😂
lucas is da best! he's jealousy shows at such unexpected times lololol

Anastacius and this drag out plot is starting to annoy me lol

just poke Claude with a stick Lucas and be done with it.

I'm missing the father-daughter and Lucathy fluff (〒﹏〒)

This all happened cuz Lucas roasted a kid, I wish this arc wasn't so dragged, if it followed the novel Athy would alredy be like 17.

Fed-Kun's army
this could easily end if every other character wasn't a coward and would actually kill. like maam, in a situation like this, sometimes you just gotta stab who you gotta stab. as much as i like to shit on the very dubious ethics of manhua, lemme tell you them bitches get that shit done!

I thought there will be a progress since Anas finally show his existence but nah the plot is still slow, i'm frustrated.

Users who are viewing this thread