Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 3 Ch. 89

Dex-chan lover
I didn't even bother reading properly since it is just frustrating how slow this is at times.

Lucas😂 yes indeed, you're the strongest, go kill them all!!!!!
Daddy please wake up, I'm in pain seeing you in pain(?), remember that your daughter is waiting for you ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Thanks for the update~♡♡♡

Ah, noble society.
When there's few options left, there's always MASS MURDERS lol

when I saw that this got updated, my heart's skipping so fast and I'm doubting whether I should read this or not because honestly, this Analstacius giving me a heart attack, I can't hold back my anger ./.

I KNEW IT. THAT TRASH AETHERNITAS WAS CONTROLLING ANASTACIUS. ANASTACIUS LOVED CLAUDE AS A KID. IF AETHERNITAS DID NOT CONTROL HIS MIND, ANASTACIUS WOULDN'T BE LIKE THIS. I'M FUMING.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

at this rate i might hate lucas bcs he is so op but he's never there when athy really needs him 🙂

@vanaleck the manhwas plot is different from the novel the artist changed lots of stuff so we have to wait for more chapters to see what’s going to happen

Sorry but the plot is getting dragged out now. Just deal with him and be done with it.

man i feel so stressed for athy, i hope all of this gets resolved soon
i just want lucas to swoop in and kill all of them lol

Sooo I don’t think this counts as spoilers cuz I heard it’s completely different from the novel now but I think the guy possessing ana whatever ( his name is too long lol) is the son of that king that Lucas said was trash,,, but like wasn’t there a thing athy mentioned that that dude that Lucas said was trash turn out to be a great king??? Or I could be remembering wrong 🤔🤔🤔

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread