Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 3 Ch. 89

Dex-chan lover
Man him being bed-ridden is really getting long-winded. How come out of all the people who used curse magic, including his brother, only he got it this bad ?

Felix carrying Athy reminded me of the old days.
Is Lucas' comment the reason why Aeternitas is so twisted? Lol that really came back to bite him in the ass.
Also, Claude can you wake up already?! It's really getting on my nerves, I am not saying that's gonna change a lot or anything 'cause Lucas is also here but Athy really needs her Daddy right now...

So like is Anastacius possessed? And I don't think daddy was trying to protect her, not in the original novel anyways

Wait what if anadtacius is possessed by the ghost of the prince that the Lucas called weak a lot of years ago
idk anything it is me just imagining things but what if I’m right ?!

it pains me how lucas is supposed to be the “overpowered relief character” like levi & gojo but the author never makes him do anything like what

also daddy needs to wake the fuck up before ill whoop him

I let the chapters of this manhwa pile up hoping that by the time I come back *something* has happened but alas, we're still here

This is getting more interesting, can't wait to see what will happen. I hope they won't relay on lucas too much or else it'll just be lucas cleaning up the mess instead of showing us how the fl will handle this mess

THANK YOU FOR THE CHAPTER!

bruh cant they just call him out on being the one using black magic?

Man, I wish she was a bit crueler. Take Jeanette as a political hostage which might help because her father seems to care about her but on the outside it be like punishing the council member who brought in the late emperor and went against her. Yet she is also a child and doesn't hold enough power.

@Kutabarie
As far as can tell, it seems to be because 1. He was the target of his curse, and 2. the curse is breaking. In a lot of magic systems, broken curses rebound on the caster, so he could be getting a double whammy of his magic trying to lift the curse as the curse tries to reassert itself and the rebound of the curse being broken. It could also be the magical equivalent of a virus; the struggle of his body trying to clear the curse from his system is creating the symptoms of his illness, and since he has been under the curse for years, he is not able to survive that purging.

@Umbrecola Ah sorry, I didn't think it was a spoiler. I was just putting pieces together from past chapters and this chapter confirmed my suspicions from way before.

Double-page supporter
@Lunaria_001602 Someone reported me for "spoilers" for exaggerating how long it felt like it took to get to the where the prologue scene happened in different series, just want to be safe

What a chapter. I have no idea wht's going to happen next, but it seems like the Pretender has gotten a huge well of magic from some outside source. Some devil, or ancient magician that hates the Imperial family. Poor Athy is really wrapped into this now, all she wanted to do was live he life freely.

Also I have to say that Claude is very far from forgiveness from me. Locking her up isnt' "protecting" her from anything, especially when the thing she needs protection from is Claude more than anyone. He's treated her like trash for most of her life, especially lately, and he doesn't deserve to have her around.

Users who are viewing this thread