Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 3 Ch. 90

god damn all i ask is for the dad to return to normal and Jeanette and athy to actually be friends!!! give me my fluff back!!

EHEM WELL EXCUSE ME SIR FELIX ROBAINE YOU JUST THREW ME OFF MY SEAT. 😏

but seriously though, I feel bad for Jenette too because she's hopelessly being manipulated left and right. This is some hot mess right here.

To the one that said, "People really forgot that Jeanette was unconscious when Claude beheaded Athy.. Athy's death was done by Claude's own volition..". JEANETTE WAS CONSCIOUS. You cannot deny the fact that Jeanette didn't stop Claude at that time or even try to save Athy. She knows the situation Athy was in and that her actions will affect Athy so much.

I don't really like Jeanette but I hope she doesn't turn her back to Princess Athanasia.

This the reason I hate Jeanette:
Although Claude immediately recognized that Jennette was not his real daughter, her genuinely loving personality eventually melted his icy heart. He accepted her as family and allowed her to reside in the Emerald Palace, the official home of princesses for generations. Athanasia, who was still confined to the Ruby Palace, set aside her own desires and taught Jennette the ways of the palace. With her angelic heart and sunny disposition, Jennette became a princess beloved by the entire continent, while Athanasia remained a pitiful princess, unacknowledged by her own father.[1]
When Jennette reached the age of 18, her maternal aunt, Countess Rosalia, devised an elaborate scheme that would ensure her niece ascended the throne. The countess secretly poisoned Jennette's glass and framed Athanasia in hopes of removing her from inheriting the throne, unaware that Claude had never had the intention of making Athanasia his heir. Unable to contain his wrath, Claude mercilessly executed Athanasia by hanging without a trial,[1] along with Lilian York, the sole person at the imperial palace who vouched for Athanasia's innocence.[3] When he later discovered the truth, Claude felt no remorse for wrongfully executing his own daughter. Jennette, however, suffered from extreme guilt and sought comfort in the arms of her fiancé, Ijekiel Alpheus. With his and Claude's support, Jennette managed to put the ordeal behind her and eventually married Ijekiel, living happily ever after.[1] (c).who-made-me-a-princess.fandom.com

@Sunhi_imnida
That's really sick . Even the guilt and sleepless nights at least that these people deserves was taken!? .... JUST FOR FREAKING NOT HAVING A SUNNY ☀ DISPOSITION!?
Clause isn't even exempted to this.

I'm amazed at athy to have come this far without taking revenge .

when is athy going to beat everything and everyone up? im STILL waiting

Me reading people’s thirsty comments about Felix’s hotness😍❤️ “Ahh people with culture” 🤣🤣

To say I’m pissed will be an understatement..... 🤦🏻‍♀️ The plot thickens and I enjoy the story 😂 but i hate feeling this way, please please don’t let my characters suffer too much!!!

I'm going wild with how the artist made Felix look like a total hottieeeee 🤤💖 AND EJEKIEL IS ALSO A SOON TO BE HOTTIE BUT FOR NOW HE'S A CUTIEEEE

Users who are viewing this thread