Who Made Me a Princess?

Chapter 65; Last 4 Panels: Truly hit me hard. Dammmnnnnn, he do have a heart. Fudge you bitch!! Suck it up you scum
🖕😎

@Veritas97 this is a bit of a spoiler so read at your own discretion.
Jennette's black magic makes people like her, and it gets stronger the more confident she is. So I'd say it is a bit of pity on Athy's side and a magical influence on Jennette's.
Anyway, this Jennette-meets-Claude part of the amnesia arc is non-existent in the novel so all we can do now is wait for the awaited reunion. :')

OMG, Jennette is so fricking annoying.
Can we please skip to the interesting part? Just like, ANYTHING else?

I just want to take a moment to say I love the cover art. Also the detail in the drawing of each character is wonderful. My stick figures could take a lesson from the all the lace and frills.

I feel like because of the pent up jealousy and envy she had while watching other families including alpheus and izekiel being happy, she created an illusionary or some kind in her head just making herself believe that she is whats in her imagination that she eventually believed she's his daughter. Man... I don't want her pov anymore, I just want athanasia time.

The scanlators' end memes have me dying here at work, lmao.

When Claude's brother held his chest, I low-key cheered. Yeah, asshole, you SHOULD feel bad!

I may be late to the boat, but pretty sure dark haired dude is Claude's brother or something in disguise and Janette is his kid. Man, just own up and make your daughter happy.

I think it’s funny how people think the black hair guy is her dad. When it just his body being used my lucas’s precious teacher or something. Lmfao. He finds jennette annoying, not her situation

Mr White maybe bad, but he raise such a well-behaved children so I Stan with Mr white

I don't really hate jennette but i find her annoying and alsoo when is lucas coming backkkk? I miss him too muchh 🤧 can't wait for the jennette pov to be over, i miss athy

this is killing me... i dunno if i should like jenette or not... i mean, it's not like anything's her fault, but i just can't help feeling suspicious about her...

Group Leader
can anyone tell me if the characters of "beware of the brothers" appear in this story since it's a shared universe? are they all in the same country? and what chapters do they appear in if they do?

rlly annoyed it’s another jeanette chapter, she rlly doesn’t add anything to the plot can claude get his memories back already 😭

Fed-Kun's army
I keep waiting to pick this back up for when I finally see comments rejoicing lol cause I ain't ready to continue this heartbreaker.
I kind of wish Athy had just escaped when she was younger lol so there's nothing to cry about. xD Or just bring Lucas back! I'll come back when he does.

Re:
I only noticed when I was re-reading, but Athy got that mana overflow (or whatever that is that caused her to collapse) when the sacred beast came and then there was some sort of reaction from the satin ribbon from Jenette.

Obviously the whole mess is created by that dumb black haired guy. He touched the ribbon when Jenette was choosing it. Maybe even the headaches too, and the way only Jenette is able to make it feel better is also a ploy from black hair.

Anyways I still hate this Jenette girl. She doesn't even ever think of how Athy feels about the current situation. She felt sad (betrayed) how Ijekiel got close to her instead of thinking how helpful and safer it will be for Athy. Plus, she meets Claude behind her back, without realizing or considering how sad Athy might be about her dad'a condition. Jenette can only see herself, her misery, and her wishes. I don't like her. Even if she's sad and all that.

Someone tell me this arc will be over soon 😭

Users who are viewing this thread