Who Made Me a Princess?

@JGJ MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY. I find their relo to be adorable but ofc ijekiel is the type of character that won't ever end up with the mc

Is it me or does anyone think that the only reason atthys dad can sleep properly when Jeanette there is because atthy is there but is hiding in secret?

So wait regarding Jeanette... Help!
Is Jeanette Claude's older brother's kid?
very confused 😅

Gosh Lucas come back I might seriously fall for Ijekiel.
I feel like I'm so unfaithful or so "marupok". Char

This Jeanette focus - Claude amnesia arc is honestly lowkey annoying
Athy spends the whole first season avoiding any chance of meeting/interacting with her "sister", since she knows since day 1 she's shady and literally the plot device that triggers her death in the first place, yet suddenly she decides to become bffs with her after meeting her once and starts making all kind of choices that ultimately end up getting her in shitty situations. I get that these reincarnated/all knowing MCs only making perfect choices can get tedious, but it's even more annoying when a previously intelligent & with a clear goal character suddenly becomes wishy washy for no reason.

I know Jeannette isn't evil but I'm honestly so over with these following chapters only focused on her. I just can't bring myself to like her. Lol, I know I'm so petty.

I gotta say I came to like Jeanette as a person, she ain't a bad kid especially towards the king and the princess. But... but... The fact that I have to go through this endless wait just to see Jeanette more and more as compared to athanasia IS DRIVING ME INSANEE. I DONT FOKIN CARE IF YOU SHOW ME AN ENTIRE CHAPTER OF ATHANASIA SLEEPING, I'LL TAKE IT BECAUSE IN TRUTH I DONT FRICKIN CARE ABOUT ANYONE ELSE BOUT ATHANASIA PROGRESS ARGHHHHHHH- btw I just wanna thank team WMMAP for giving us this constant update, i hope you guys are taking care of yourself in working to give us all this amazing content :') 💕

ahh ; AA; jeanette is making me so sad.. poor child. i just want everyone to be happy. also thank you for the update!

I wanna see da magic boiiiii

Why da pace is so sloooooowwwwww?!

Magic boooooooooiiiiii

Omg the black heired dude (forgot his name) has the same eye colors as princess and claude but he's hiding them with magic maybe???? Which makes me think that Jeanetts is actually his daughter not claude's idk yall

Y'all sayin Jennette or whatever is her name is cute sweet kind or whate whatev but I just can't bring myselb to like her like idk I find her annoying, I hab had nuff of this chapters focusing only on her ew lol. Also THANKS FOR THE UPDATE ILYSM 💖!!

Can't he see how his daughter yearn for love and support?? how can you keep on watching your daughter suffer in front of your face?? come on now.. Jeannete is a niece to Claude and you as her father, really should focus on your daughter well being

@MerriLee3s its been mentioned a lot of times already, yes she is but she was created by dark magic. Thats why her life is in danger because of her forbidden existence so there’s bad lucks ahead of her. Few people know about it and the alpheus house want the people and the king to believe she is her daughter.

My reason for not liking Jeanette—sure she’s sweet, but has anyone realized how she doesn’t even try to express any concern for the princess towards his majesty and instead focuses on the thought of letting him know she’s his “daughter”—-also her naivety will cause someone’s head to roll for sure (meaning telling the guy with the black hair all her secrets without really knowing anything about him)

Double-page supporter
@cyphergodtae Actually, it has already been stated that the only people who know that Jeanette isn't the king's daughter were her mother, the king and the king's brother. The Alpheus family may suspect something but for the most part truly think that Jeanette is a princess, and saw the advantage of raising her to ensure that the future ruler would be faithful to the Alpheus.

Sure, one may think that they could try to pass her off as the king's if they knew the truth, but that seems like a risky business, considering how volatile the king's moods are. The smallest slip up could mean their heads would roll.

Love this novel so much, but I agree with the others, this whole amnesia arc is getting tiresome. It feels like the story is at a standstill, key characters haven't yet returned and the focus on Jeantte is getting old (I don't hate her, but I don't care about her story).
I hope we get more development soon, one of the strong points this story had over the other similar novels of the same genre, was that it was focused on the main character and had no useless fillers or chapters that added nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread