Who Made Me a Princess?

This shit Jennette arc just pisses me off so much. I’m just gonna wait til Lucas come back and restore Claude’s memories

damn prince can you get your daughter and leave claude and athy alone????? i want more of their interactions!!! when will lucas comeback and smack his head with a branch ffs

now jennette is being selfish about their promise and i know she’s gonna be jealous with them probably betraying athy in the end if things goes wrong.

Oh jenny, You dare take daddy?
I'll not be your friend anymore and take your baby sitter.😁

I don’t really get why people don’t like this arc and call it uninteresting, in my opinion it makes a lot of ripples on the story that of left as is would’ve eventually been a bit repetitive and uneventful.

This is just my opinion and my thoughts probably weren’t phrased well so I’ll say sorry in advance if anyone is offended :)

In my opinnion Jenette wants too damn much , like Claude isn't even her father (she doesn't know about it tho) and I'm sure she knew that her having tea or meeting with Claude would hurt Athy . But she still wants to have Athy , Claude etc . I really don't like Jenette.

This is just a guess. But I think Claude's head does not hurt when Jenette is around simply because Athy is around as well? Considering the flashback of the actual after ending of Lovely Princess :(

🤭SPOILERS

STILL waiting for that branched Lucas brought🤭. Hope they will follow the story line in the novel but this version is refreshing too. So exciting! Thank again for translating BUCCI GANG TEAM!

I don't like jennette even if she is like a sweet little girl.... I don't like her because she hurt Athy .... I hope her father will regain his memory ...

I’m really tired of this shit. Lucas is still absent, has the tree stuck into his anus? Why isn’t he coming after all this time? After he had gone, Athy had to suffer all the hardships without someone’s support. The little bitchie Jennette is gaining the throne! Fuck, no, I don’t like her at all! And still, she is being resentful about Ijekiel learning Athy’s current situation. (Btw, I don’t like Ijekiel, either. But this has nothing to do with it.)...

I know Jennette isn't to blame but Claude isn't even her father, Athy deserves to go home and be with her dad, LUCAS NEEDS TO COME HOME CUZ IM SURE HE COULD HELP FIX THIS MESS! Jennette's real father is the one behind this whole bs, BE A MAN AND COME FORWARD. UGH I hate where the story is rn I hope this will be resolved soon

After all this I still don't like jennette 😭😭 She's nice and all but can she like disappear? 😭😭😭 Athy is getting her heart broken.

That mfcker Lucas still isn't back 🤬 Ahhhhhhhhh! I'll jump ship if he doesn't come back after 5 chapter. 🤣

okay to kinda clear things out.. the way I understood it. That Black haired Claude, was the previous emperor? And is actually the father of Jennette. Right? 🤔 Makes me think how Claude got his position. I forgot. Maybe i should read the beginning chapters? 😅

Lucas is taking too dam long to come back😩 I'm also getting pissed about Claude's amnesia like wtf bruh what if he really like adopts Jennette to stay there because his headaches go away when she's around ugh

she needs to hurry up this zip zapping around filler shit is getting borring UUGGGHH

Claude really being a big btch rn 😂 like dude you know what you're doing is hurting your own daughter, stahp that sht
u gonna regret that after Lucas whacks u witha sticc

Users who are viewing this thread