Who Made Me a Princess?

I was randomly looking for a new manga to read on this website, I landed here don't ask me how. Wasn't expecting a good story, plus the fact that here there are only the chapters from the 47th, I was like "ugh what now" I didn't understand a thing but I liked the drawing style... I looked in the comments, hoping to find another site to read the previous chapters AND THEN: I fell in love. Really good manwha like, I was surprised. I'm a huge fan now (took me a day)
If the translators team sees this: 1) thank you very much 2) I wanted to join your discord it does not work with the address provided, nor on the "profile page" of you team on this website, can you please tell me were I can join? thanks

I'M SOOO PISSED THAT THIS BxTCH OF AN EMPEROR CAN'T REMEMBER A THING WAKE UP!! And also I really wanna know how will it turn to be the brother Anastasius to use Jennette against Claude... When did you prepare this crazy plan really dude? Why are still alive you psycho? Also I want a love story between Felix and the maid (can't remember the name)

Before someone ask for update, there wont be update for this week and next week! The new chapter will update on 10th January. Spoon took a break until new year. :D

where can i read the novel? been trying to google it but all i can get is the manga.

Can somebody please help me? The chapters won't load and I've been reloading every image but it won't work😭 I haven't been able to read anything here, please help me!

What will happen to Athy now? I think clause will keep calling jennete because if his headache

It’s a it’s a....... update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!💛💛💛💛💛🎉😊😊😊

fudge, this really hurts to read. Lucas please come back already and make Claude remember T__T

That moment when
Claude's evil older brother thought to himself "who does [Jennette] take after?"
was such a huge mood. Jennette deserves better, my dudes.

So that shady guy is Claude’s older bro in this manhwa right? So the flashback with Claude having 'migraine' while kneeling in the floor and Jennette asking his condition in the earlier chapter makes sense now. 🤔 Although I knew that the manhwa storyline will be different from the novel I really don't want a bad ending for Athy. I hope both girls will be happy with their own father's. Thanks for the update ❤️
#pardonmygrammarplease

@Uthred agreed. It's an incredibly lazy writing gimmick to set character development backwards. I'm getting really bored with the whole arc. I could understand if Athy was actually investigating, but the focus on Jennette feels like the story has just reset with a new (less interesting) girl.

@BlueMe agree...this arc is just incredibly uninteresting.. I'll skip it until the story got better.. can't stand athy going miserable coz claude-my headache leesen coz this jennet and imma gonna make her me child-thing.. ☹️

Users who are viewing this thread