Who Made Me a Princess?

1) eeeeeeeee FelixXLily all the way 🥺🥺
2) daddy be getting memories of hppiness heheheh
3) hehehehehhehehehehe memes. lucas looks so done with everything i wonder if athy got the dakimaru for herself or if it was a gift lololol. Lucas might just change the pattern on the daikimaru to him instead heheh

Lord love you Athy, why must you insist on bringing that "thing" (she's not human ^_^) with you on your father/daughter bonding time 🤦🏻‍♀️.

@yurigasaki are you talking about jeanette? 😭bc i agree big time... shes also in a very bad situation.... everyone hates on her for being "annoying" or whatever, but im just really concerned for her and i want her to be ok... i want her and athy to be able to get along as sisters... found family rights.... let them cope 😭😭😭

I feel so bad for Jeanette :((( and almost everyone here hates on her! I'm happy that daddy is getting his memories and doesn't want her dead any more lol
Also the meme was priceless! !!

Somehow I just hope that
Anastacius withdraws his plans to hurt Claude and mend the relationship he has with Jeanette... The best route that I would like happen is Claude and Anastacius reconciling after Anastacius and Jeanette build their bond as a family. But that doesn't seem likely, I JUST WANT JEANETTE AND ANASTACIUS TO BE HAPPY TOO OTL

Ugh. Why bring Jeanette along? I get she’s like his painkiller right now but that’s our memorable father/ daughter bonding place.

I’m pretty neutral on Jeanette right now but I think that’s such a special place for only Claude and Athy. But whatever I guess.

cnd

I think Jeanette is adorable, but I wish that I could see some alone time between Athy and Father. I don't want either of the girls to be sad 😥

So that's the relationship between Felix and Lily!! Daddy is still no1 for Athy hahhaa!! Sorry boys 😂

Users who are viewing this thread