Who Made Me a Princess?

Fed-Kun's army
Is the Jeanette Filler Arc done? lol do we see Athy with her dad more often? I haven't gotten back to this since Jeanette became mainstay. lol

@DerekUrban I disagree with you. I’ve read countless mangas and manhwas and Who Made Me A Princess is one of the best, if not the best. I personally gave 10 stars to this manhwa and I think it deserves 8 at least. It literally has everything in it: drawings are lit, storyline is good and you find yourself theorizing about the heroine’s past life and upcoming events. It isn’t cliché. I know there has been no developments in the recent chapters for a while, but everything has its time and makes sense in this manhwa. And the heroine actually has a purpose: to be able to live after her 18th year and she’s working on it.

ati

I know why I have a problem with Jannete she places herself at the centre of things and it rubs me the wrong way. Also, why is she so slow it's like she keeps waiting for everything to fall into place and fit her narrative. I get it cause she yearns for a family that loves her, have to keep reminding myself she's only 14 or so

You know what?I like Jennette.I've always hated before tbh.I hate dumb and naive people and that's one reason i hate her.Another reason is because she's always putting herself at the center,which bug me the hell off but,after reading some spoilers,I think I've really warmed up to her.And I feel bad because she's put up with so much yet people hates her a LOT.She's still pretty annoying but not as annoying as before.To people who SINCERELY hate Jennette,just know that she's..gosh,how do i say this without spoiling anything.Well,she's just as important as Athy.I hope I didn't spoil anything and if I did,I'm very sorry ;-; .

i don't get the hate on Jannette because "she places herself at the center of everything", a kid who is deprived of a family like Athy, but what does that make Athy who is opposed to the possibility of having a sibling so that she can survive on her own, isn't that just the same thing as placing importance on oneself above others? Remember that Athy originally wanted to kill Claude while Janette only wanted a family from the very start. Y'all are so weird, stop hating on fictional kids

Whyyyy!?!?!?
I have been waiting for this moment about this world tree and "the scene" we all are waiting for. Why tell her at a latter date Lucasssss..

Thank you again for this manhwa!

Whyyyy!?!?!?
I have been waiting for this moment about this world tree and "the scene" we all are waiting for. Why tell her at a latter date Lucasssss..

Thank you again for this manhwa!

P.S. I mostly agree about not liking Jeanette with Athy and Claude but Hey! I have faith with her father* to be with her and become her real family but oh well not like its gonna end just like that anyway...waiting for some action~

REAL FATHER...and you know who it is 😉

Man I really do hope to see happiness with Lucas 😩 I hope the main lead can stop be dense.

Jeanette is that deprived child that was promised everything, which indirectly makes her a humble, yet spoiled brat. She's kind, but also kind of ignorant of everything.

My only question is if Lily's gonna bag Felix because he's honestly such a catch💕💞💓

Tbh I can't get the hate towards jeannete, I never hated her so when I joined some discords and read commets I was surprised on how much people dislike her. I mean if you're looking at it on her perspective I'll say her actions is understandable, and it actually makes me pitty her because of her situation.

Users who are viewing this thread