Who Made Me a Princess?

Well... Athy definitely knows how to swim, so what went on... i understand that the mind can freeze in a panic moment, but

..Claude did the same thing to Athanasia when she nearly drowned didn’t he?

It’s not surprising that he ignored Jeanette drowning, but for some reason it is.

Group Leader
@nyannyan01

Ikr??? Personally gets me wet when daddy claude kills his own kids and lets children die. UmF so hot

I'm droppi my pants when hes yeeting newborn babies through hoops like a basketball. Hahhaha savage claude

everytime i see jeanette in an episode my stress levels go up for both her and athy
it sucks that she thinks claude is her dad too

There is a account on Instagram called “Athywillbelovedbyclaude” and they keep on reposting your who made me a princess translations!! People are telling them to stop but they won’t listen, and their posts are getting popular and is appearing on explore page. Please tell them to stop cause they’re going to get caught reuploading your work!

i dont think ijekiel's pathetic as a man i mean,hes human too but you know the least he could do was at least teach jeanette the consequences of her actions and that not everything is all sparkle and rainbows.i mean,he and mr whitey is literally the reason why most ppl hate jeanette so much,shes just so naive.maybe they were trying to protect her innocence but cmon man,u can do better than that.i like ijekiel but not as a brother figure...

btw
anastacius is dead and the guy in his body is his ancestor who has a crazy obsession with lucas,so if ur hoping for jeanette to have her own family,welp u can give up on that
ur welcome for spoiling

only 20 chapters deep in this series so i dont know any of Claude's motivations, but dude's actions make a lot more sense if you view him as having some vaguely autistic-like mental disorder.

he can't read cues, avoids others, has mood swings that change on a dime, has difficulty expressing his emotions, etc etc.

honestly just from looking at the webmd page for autism i keep seeing more and more symptoms that line up.

im sure Claude is gonna have some emotionally charged backstory about his neglect filled upbringing that transformed him into this cold robotic psychopath but from where im at right now all i can see is Felix as Claude's in home full-time caretaker

I just saw an ad of this series on YouTube and how it's licensed by Tappytoon. Plz tell me this won't get dropped. I've also been seeing so many other manhwas getting licensed by Tappas and it's making me sad bc that means we'll hav to wait like forever for Tappytoon to catch up...

I really liked this series when I first read it but at this point in the story it is so slow I cant bring myself to follow it anymore

I can confidently say that Who Made Me a Princess is my ultimate favorite Webtoon. I never read webtoons before but I encountered this gem. I tried reading this and man, next thing I knew I've been binge reading Webtoons every where with the same tags as this webtoon lol.

Who Made Me A Princess showed more than a romance story. The family-oriented theme set apart this amazing series. As a reader, I feel the pain and happiness of the female lead about her relationship with her father. The character developments for both Athy and Claude always move me. Although this series can be heart wrecking, it's also funny. The humor portrayed here can really laugh your ass off lol. I re-read this webtoon so many times because it's so good. Every time you re-read this webtoon, you'll realize how much the author and the artist payed attention to details.

If this is the first time you're reading this story, you're not going to regret it. <3

i just wanted to give you all a reminder Lukas is sexy af but you all should be aware of the fact that he is older then Athys father

Users who are viewing this thread