Who Made Me a Princess?

Some people hate Jeanette but is it just me? I'm starting to feel that she's quite pitiful now. 🙁
Honestly Jeanette clearly just wants a family at this point but the last chapter goes to show that she doesn't even have anyone who puts her above the rest. Not her 'sister', 'dad' or even her childhood friend. She's trying so hard to be liked and I don't think she will end up like the real Athy but I hope she'll at least be happy too.
Putting that aside, Spoon's art is insanely good!

Oh my totally agree with @cupine I feel so sorry and sad for jeannete, she's just a little kid yearning and trying her best for people to love her.

I really hope that in the end everyone will end up happy

Now who is hating-loving Jeanette? I kinda pity the girl with Ijekel's words...but so what?
She has a daddy right beside her anyway! idk why but I laugh where his daddy saw her daughter being dump....waiting for more drama~

Thank you once again translator-san!

@biji_ but that doesnt mean that she could save her with just that.
Have you ever tried to swim with a dress? A frilly dress? I havent, cause i dont wanna drown.
Also, saving a person who doesnt/cant swim is many times harder and dangerous than swiming by oneself, if athy threw herself to the water to save jeanette.... claude would have to save them both

And that's the beginning of Jeannette turning into a total bitch 😂😂 tbh, I never liked her on the basis that she is constantly portrayed as sweet and innocent when all she is, is ignorant and sheltered? Instead of trying to improve herself, all she did is accepting other's words and kindness blindly without considering the consequences or how it would effect others

@Lolzers just by looking at the comments again, I didn't expect anyone to agree xD . I'm glad to hear that its not just me and yep, hopefully we get a good ending. 🤗

I ship Ijekiel and Athy soooo hard! It doesn't matter I already know the ending, I still think he's the best ML for her. Danm... that memory from Lucas... he's really an asshole.

How old would Athy be now didn't she reincarnate? Maybe her combined age is about the same as Lucas

Nothing this story can show me will ever move me to care about Jeannette... In my opinion, she is a nothing character... She hasn't shown any growth at all in the story, hasn't changed a bit.

I feel bad for Jeannette, a new character should be made just for her so she can fall in love and have a happy ending too. But I ship Ezekiel and Athy forsure. I like Lucas too though, ugh the choices.

Users who are viewing this thread