Who Made Me a Princess?

Potato_chippus girl, if you mean that thing about Jeannette reversing time with her black magic to give Athy another chance... That never happened in the novel. It was a fanfiction sold as what really happened. Idk why people keep spreading fake spoilers just to make her likeable. In the novel
in Lovely Princess she was pretty much the reason Claude killed her instead of just imprisoning her when she was accused of poisoning Jeannette. Claude in Lovely princess was starting to think more and more about Athy, feeling funny about her. Jeanette seeing that he was troubled, during a tea time with him said he should just eliminate things that makes him upset. That's why that "thing that was making him upset" was eliminated
Pleas, NEVER believe fake spoilers

Thank you for translating!!
Anw, is that... a jennie reference?

The “bichi naneun solo” part??? 🤣🤣🤣

Athy's hairstyle during tea time with lucas is SUPERIOR!!! I love it when her hair was parted in the middle. It looks so modest 😍 so much like Diana!

Also, where can you read the novel? everyone's be like "in the novel... " like where the heck can you find it? Pleeeeease!

I really hope that both of them find their happy little families in the end. I just want a happy ending for these poor children. Why do greedy adults have to make things worse :(

Preferably I'd want Jeanette to be with her real dad rather than Claude since he doesn't really seem to care for her based on this chapter while her biological father seems to be at least somewhat affected by her from what we can see in the previous chapters. Of course he'll have to clean up his act like Claude but I feel like it would be worth it in the end.

Claude: Ah, yes my favorite child, Athanasia de Alger Obelia.
Claude: ...oh and... The ward of House Alpheus.. Janis...??

Janette if you want your Uncle to be your real father you must do like a daughter that really loves her father do. Like Athanasia (Althought she did it for survival) did worry for her father ‘s wellbeing. Janette don’t yourself in danger and do something that shows that you care and love.

I want to see Lucas and Athanasia in a family relationship <3

Thank you for translating

Spoiler

So Athy will consume the World Tree branch in the mamwha as well? This is supposed to heal Claude but I dont have the feeling it will.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Group Leader
Omg it was so hot when claide was letting jeannete drown fuck me harder daddy claude. Yes never see another women besides anthy

Its get me so horny when you let children drown. Ahhh why cant I be anthy and fuck claude

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@theilikepie I was the idiot that checked out the comment section before reading the chapter but dang...you spoiled the entire chapter. After reading the chapter and seeing your hateful comments on it, this makes so much sense now. Except it doesn't make sense. I agree with you that Claude seemed like a serial killer but... you like him or....I mean if you're confused, same here fam. Same here. 😔

Code:

Guess what?? ( ̄∀ ̄)
⬇⬇
I'm more surprised with those readers shocking reaction regarding how Claude ignored Lady Magrita drowning, and they think his a psycho, HAHAHA.. I mean.. Duuuhh! Athy was once also ignored by Claude when drowning... So basically it's Claude's personality to just act like that.. (I don't even think i need to explain this Goodness ‾︿‾) He even killed his daughter from the past... To blame Claude when he is only doing his proper role.. Was a very wrong move and stupidest, His personally was already made like that since the beggining.. so don't change Claudes personality by your opinions... Claude's personality will remain its role as SavagE.. And me as a reader have love that part of him, (since it's quite amusing and that was one of his hitting point) So just go and get depressed on your own... d*ckheads~

Users who are viewing this thread