Who Made Me a Princess?

What makes me feel bad for Ezekiel is the fact that
they don't end up together in the end people say. So even though i was rooting for lucas, now I'm rooting for my poor boy Ezekiel.

Though it is understandable as to why those two ended up together, the fact that Eji liked her even in her past life makes me wanna cry 😭😭😭

cnd

@ ThaiMilfTea Yeah, but she doesn't really need to change, does she? She hasn't shown any bad will tbh. And she's a child, so... I don't understand?

Dang I feel bad for Jeanette. In fact, I feel bad for all the kids. They're just puppets, even pawns for all these mysterious entities and grown ups. None of them grew up right under healthy households and mindsets :(

I just can't bring myself to hate any child. I just hope that either someone helps them find healthier and happier versions of themselves or they themselves find a way (though that would be kinda sad, no kid should be left to grow up by themselves in my mind).

I may just be feeling overemotional since I can really see myself in both Jeanette and Athy in a way. Idk, I just want them to be happy.

You guys didn't get it.

Ijekiel just cleared something to Jeannete. He didn't outright reject her. Read it again folks. Jeannete thought that Ijekiel is fond of Athy, just as she like the Princess. And Ijekiel just cleared that up that "The feelings I have for the princess are a little different compared to you." Cuz Jeannete thought that Ijekiel also sees Athy as a close friend like her. But Ijekiel just cleared the fact that for him, that he doesn't see the Princess the way Jeannete does. Gosh, read it again guys. Stop hating on him. He just said that the princess is the most important person to him, that's just saying that he doesn't see Athy like a sister that Jeannete sees. But because Ijekiel likes Athy romantically.

Ijekiel didn't say "Jeannete, I don't like you." He just said that Athy is the most important to him. He didn't degrade Jeannete. He loves Jeannete as a sister.

Think of it as this, we value people close to us right? But there is always a special someone in our lives that we value more. But that doesn't mean we degrade the value of others.

The way Ijekiel said that is not a rejection to Jeannete. The whole point of his convo was just to clear up the misunderstanding.

images

@MrsZevk

haha no he is well over 1000, if you dont count her first 18 years from the first timeline before she was executed, she should be 25+15 so around 40 years old in mind

It's kinda funny how I didn't noticed that I already read this before because of the cover. xD Been avoiding it for days, but it was all in vain. Well, I was planning to read it when I have a great amount of chapters to binge so not really in vain. lol Thank you for the translators!!! Love this one so much. 😘

Is Ezekiel's love "real love"?
Because in the manhwa,it shows a flashback of Jeanette introducing Ezekiel to Athy and he instantly falls in love with her right?Isn't that "love at first sight"?I think the "love at first sight" is ridiculous because you're just falling in love with their looks and you don't just get a connection with someone you first met.Not only that,Ezekiel hardly ever talks to Athy.He doesn't even know anything about her.Yet he claims that he loves her.Because of what?Her looks?Angel-like lady?What the hell does he likes about her?That's all I wanna know.I've never been in love before cause I'm kinda too young,but I don't think loving someone on the outside is a good enough reason to want to be with that person FOREVER.It's cute how Ezekiel was in love with Athy in her first life and all but can't really say it's love when you just love the outside and not the inside.
Sorry,Ezekiel fans.This is just my opinion.If you don't like it,leave it.

@potato_chippus

i totally agree with you lol! i’m surprised i found someone who thought the same, since people usually ignore this bit in manhwas as the “end game” couple is usually what we all look forward to lmao.

leaving the first life aside, ezekiel truly never interacts with athy enough for him to “have a reason” to love her other than surface level things.

we readers love her cause we’ve seen her grow up and we know what she’s like. she endearing and whimsical, funny and rather brave. and her growth and development is wonderful as well.

for ezekiel, the most he’s seen of her are the short interactions where he teased her and then found her cute? when she cried because his majesty practically banished her and he solidified his feelings, recognising that he doesn’t feel good seeing her sad? i want to say that it’s infatuation at most, and far from love. but he’s still relatively young lol, like the main cast are all still in their teens, i think? hence i find it kinda amusing how he can say this so confidently.

@Satsumiko
exactly!i'm glad i finally found someone who thought the same thing as me.This is why i don't really understand Ezekiel x Athy shippers(doesn't mean I'm against them tho),there's no connection,there's no love,just infatuation with her surface personality.Why is he a second male lead honestly?He doesn't even have a reason to love Athy.It kind of disgusts me how he calls his infatuation 'love'.Then again,that is also infatuation so whatever.I just wish people would talk more about this topic,since this is actually important and also because Athy feels like a daughter to me ngl and I don't wanna give her away to anyone tbh but Lucas seems alright.Welp,ignorance is a bliss.😅😅😅

@Potato_chippus as a character, ezekiel is very gentlemanly so i guess that’s what makes him fit the stereotypical mould of a second male lead? lmao compared to lucas anyway, since lucas is pretty much the “bad boy” first male lead.

for me, i think lucas’ interest in athy is still largely amusement because of
how her first and second life ended. i think he’s interested to see how things will play out in this third life of hers and hence sticks to her side
. that being said, he does spend more time with athy so i feel like their relationship would progress much more naturally compared to ezekiel lol

rn i feel like athy’s focus is still very much on claude and
his life being in danger/memory loss.
she’s starting to be aware of the boys’ feelings but it still doesn’t seem like she’s taking it seriously into consideration rn? i trust the author and artists’ decisions since the pacing for this story has been pretty good so far! hopefully when it’s time to focus on the romance aspect, they can flesh out athy’s relationships with the boys better so that it won’t feel too silly or rushed

@Satsumiko True i guess,and it probably wouldn't be twice as exciting if there was no love triangle i guess.I just hope that the authors would give us some scenes from his side so we can see why the hell he likes Athy because I'm not givin my baby to someone who only is infatuated with her.Ezekiel did seem like a gentlemen but he isn't very compatible with Athy and the fact that
he hurt Jeanette's feeling by rejecting her out of nowhere with what would be considered the harshest way to phrase your rejection for your CHILDHOOD FRIEND
really made my impression of him go down.Not only that,he fails to teach Jeanette the cruel side of life,which resulted in her being naive,which resulted in plenty of people hating on her even though she's the one being USED by Ezekiel,his father and her 'father'.So far,he seems like a jerk,same with Lucas but eh that's just how he is tho it doesn't really excuse his behaviour towards a young child.I'm probably a bit bias towards Ezekiel but that's how he really seems....just a jerk infatuated with my baby.I'm glad
Lucas is endgame,
or else god who knows how Athy would keep her princess act on all the time with Ezekiel.

Jeannette :-;, I wish you happiness. Please don't turn to the dark side. I have a bad feeling that she might because she will soon see that Athy has everything she has ever wanted and Athanasius is THERE. Oml, someone save her from her father. I hope he grows to love her and that he'll stop trying to use her for the purpose he made her for.

Users who are viewing this thread