Who Made Me a Princess?

i cant count how many times i reread this webtoon since it's release, i've been reading this since the start...and this is the only webtoon i always look forward to, i don't even care about the male leads anymore, i just want athy and claude moments...i'm so invested in this story, i can't help but hope it won't end...like the author can just draw randoms scenes and I'll eat it all up gladly.

this is the kind story where romance is something you'd just push aside and forget and just focus on the bond of Athy and Claude. God I love this so much.

LONG LIVE TEAM CLAUDE AND DIANNA!
OHHMYYGOSH!
How can you resists such seduction and persistance of your woman AND daugther.
Thank you Spoon&Pluto for this wonderful manhwa...believe me I even took a second to question this slow pace arc but to think THIS WOULD SHOW! How can I not love it? Thank you so much!!!
And to our translator-nim, All hail to the mighty. Thank you too!

I don't know if its to short or if its too good that it felt so short. Like the cuteness overload, the heartwarming wholesome, family bonding is just such a great treat to my mind, body and soul

I hope this story never ends. Aahh... Even if there's no romance, just Athy's, Claude's, and Diana's moments, I'll be very contented 😍

Aggregator gang
i binge read this in a day and its 10pm right now and if you think I cant finish all 219 Chapters I will prove you wrong

Users who are viewing this thread