Who Made Me a Princess?

Aggregator gang
@Banana-Cream I realized the novel chapters are later then the Comic so if all 219 novel chapters were to get turned into a coimc it would be about 120+ chapters in all including the current 72. I'm sorry if that wasn't your question I didn't really understand

That was such a beautiful chapter, it made my heart swell with happiness to see Claude acknowledge Atthy and even Diana. He still has a long road ahead of him, but he's slowly taking steps towards the right direction.

@PotetoFry I'm a guy and I thought this sounded interesting, but I wanted more opinions before I spend a day reading it all.

It missing the first 46 chapters turned me off of it.

Dex-chan lover
@PotetoFry I’m not a fan of manwha since there are lots of low-quality and low effort works out there, but there are some exceptions like Contract Princess and this one.

Athiel: love at first sight. Preserved and idealised crush.

Lucathy: a love that is grown and cultivated. From « meh I tolerate your presence » to friends to mutual crush to lovers.

Ugh,this is why i ship lucathy 😖😖😖
altho,tbh i feel like ezekiel's love is more of infatuation rather than love because he fell in love at her sight (which btw i think the idea of it is stupid cus it technically means u IMMEDIATELY fall in love with a person becus of their looks,not even knowing anything about that person)and becus he doesn't even know her long enough and only knows her surface personality.sorry athykiel shippers but i don't think that's love...
BUT OFC,I MIGHT BE WRONG DONT BE MAD JUST YETTTT
anyway,time to yeet off of a cliff before ppl start raiding my house :p

edit:also,love at first sight isn't love,but lust

Chap 80 looks great and I used google translation. I understood a bit of it. I think Athy will figure it out that she is The Lovely Princess Athanasia from her past life. This novel right now is her done form so she won't die because she learned not to die. There are lots of paralel worlds and full of Athanasia and when she dies she reborn again. That's my thoughts might be wrong. I finished the novel but wandering what will happen on manga. Drawings so cool and beautiful.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

It's great to have Lucas around this time, he was able to figure out problems like what curses and things about Athy too. This is really heartbreaking.

I thought the heart-break would be over when merciful spoon grace us with a genuine smiling claude in the chapter before BUT OH NO WAS I WRONG 😖 I CANT STAND SEEING ATHY CRYING 🙃😭😭😭😭

Omg when she said its almost as if I was the one who went through it all
And she cried so much. Omg so heartbreaking 😥😥

can anyone tell me the ending? i'm dying with this anthy suffering, can anyone tell the end of the novel?

@juhh
Apparently Lucas uses the branch of the world tree and smacks Claude with it on the head on Athy's 15th birthday, then Claude gains back his memories. I can't find a translation of the full novel, but I heard somewhere that Jeanette doesn't have a happy ending, so 😬

That's not the end, but the latter half is a lot more lighthearted than I anticipated. So I think there won't be too many heartwrenching events, other than what happens to Jeanette, cuz I wanted her to be happy but I guess that's not possible.

Ah yes, also turns out that all 3 lives were her. She first lived as "Lovely Princess"'s Athanasia, reincarnated into modern lady, then went back to her first life to relive as Athy. Altho that was pretty obvious, it wasn't directly stated yet. She also ends up with Lucas and go official when she's 18, idk what happens to Ijekiel lmao

Anastacius (??) is also apparently the kid Lucas neglected way back then. Y'know, the ancient magic genius emperor occasionally mentioned. I thought it was kind of odd he's mentioned so often but now I see why ahaha. Anastacius died when Claude took the throne, but the ancient guy took over his body (not unlike Athanasia and Athanasia). From what I heard, he worked to become a magic genius because he wanted to prove to Lucas he was smart enough and a "worthy student," and this turned into sort of like an obsession. I'm guessing he messed around with black magic because of this obsession as well.

Anyway that's just what I've heard. I'm not sure if they're correct, just bits and pieces I picked up from various places. Also, this is according to the novel by Plutus. Spoon sometimes changes up parts of the story in the manhwa, so some parts might be different.

Users who are viewing this thread