Who Made Me a Princess?

Why can’t I enjoy 2 amazing reads at the same time 😐. Just as solo levelling came back wmmap finishes :|

i can't believe we end on something so sad :'(
i'm probably just a bitch bc i get that jeanette is kind and the circumstances of her life are painful but... FUCK i just want her to GET A GRIP!! like again i get it i get it she's lonely and longs for a family and a fairytale life for herself but IT'S JUST SO ANNOYING TO SEE HER BE THE FOCAL POINT OF EVERYTHING THAT'S GONE WRONG sigh i just want a happy ending but i can already bet there's so much angst ahead and jeanette probably won't get a happy ending lmaoooo

@Arale that guy is
allegedly the Duke's brother and Jeanette's father. Because she was born from a dark pregnancy, she's covered in dark magic and has some kind of curse that is slowly killing the king. And cause the king locked his heart away using dark magic the 2 spells are slowly killing him. His brother can't directly attack him due to those barrier spells, so they are essentially poisoning him any time Jeanette is near it eases the pain but makes it worse, I think Anthasia's presence is curing him cause of love but it's also causing him pain.

Yeah y’all tried but i aint buying it. Still don’t like jeannette sorry not sorry i hope she yeets from the story one way or another (not dead, just out of the story i really just don’t like her)

Aggregator gang
Why you joke with me bitchhhhhhhhh?!
Why do I feel like nothing progressed At all in season 2?
It was full of inconsequential extra pages and ah, I don’t feel like reading it anymore.
Like I can’t even comprehend how the ending will be.
Solo leveling was worth waiting but this thing ain’t progressing at all, lIke I want daddy scenes :”) claude didn’t even appeared in the last chapter.

cnd

Bro, I hope those of y'all that are cursing out a child are children you're selves. Don't worry, when you grow up and mature, you'll see that characters/children like Jeanette are not the monsters you make them out to be. In fact, she's so pitiful. She has no power and is being used as a tool by so many people. Keep your gross thoughts to yourself.

It is getting so annoying how slow the story process is😪😪😪 thank you for translating 🙏🏼☺️

Man this story has really gone to a snails pace...Nothing is happening, I miss the beginning of this manga....On that note maybe I will re-read the beginning.

y’all realize jeannette’s a child who has just as every right as athanasia to want to be loved, right? you can’t blame her for believing what’s been told to her

Now I feel more sad for jeannet,

everyone is just using her, no one actually sincerely cares for her, and back on the original timelime before this one, it seems as tho ezekiel fell in love with athy, meaning that even the guy she loves doesn't actually loves her, not on this lifetime or the previous one.

Like bruh just when I thought she's having a father n' daughter event with his real dad but nope, he's just using her

Users who are viewing this thread