Who Made Me a Princess?

Hey, shouldn't this also be under the Villainess tag? OG Athy isn't a villainess but she is in similar circumstances, food for thought. Thanks for all your hard work, s2 was bit disappointing but hopefully it get better.

“Thought she’ll be UseLEss” uuuhm excuse me, isn’t that
your daughter?
?? Why you talking about her like she’s a tool bruh tf? I feel bad for her.

To be honest, right now I'm more interested in janette and the Black haired man
aka Her real father
relationship...

MY GOSH 3 MONTHS!? I HOPE THIS STORY MAKES it MORE INTERESTING in S3 THAN Slooooow burn this past season.
Well what can I say? The author, artist, translator and Bucci gang team deserve some break. We are here waiting!

I hope for Jeanette and his father becomes more than undeserving labels. I do not know who to cheer for Athy's future partner. And I hope nothing happens to Claude.
See you guys in S3!!!

Man, after that season finale, I can honestly say this feels so much like Clannad Afterstory, so I'm praying with all my heart that there's a way
have Diana back just like Nagisa was able to survive. I keep seeing so many fanarts of Claude and Diana on Twitter and it just bums me out. T_T

y'all think it's progressing too slowly? i mean, yeah it's slower, but it doesn't really feel like a pacing issue to me, rather things are slowly getting revealed and i personally don't mind the slow burner tbh, as long as it does pick up it's pace in 3 months time!

Supporter
her 5 year old version is impossibly cute

and is that an alice in wonderland outfit in ch 37/38?

Call me a bitch,but I feel like Ezekiel is just basically helping the manhwa going the direction it's going right now..basically what I'm saying he's kinda at fault here.In my opinion,he's being pretty useless.I've reread the manhwa 12 times already,and no matter how many times I reread it again,it just really seems like that.And yes,I know he helped Athy once when she was kicked out by Claude or whatever but,just listen to me for a fucking minute.If you look at chapter 40
Ezekiel just left Jennette by herself just to confirm that the girl he saw walking around in broad daylight,is his crush.Dickhead.He didn't even bother to tell Jennette to not just trust strangers while he's gone,he just went.
This is why I can't like him,honestly.Like,yeah
Ezekiel,is the oh-so-pitiful second male lead who's being controlled by his father and couldn't win his oh-so-beloved crush who he know nothing about and is only infatuated with her appearance,aww so sad.
I could care less about his pitiful circumstances.It's just,so what?It's not like you lost a dearly loved one in your family,did you?
This is why I'm tired of second male leads.I'm so tired of pitying them to the point that I don't give a legitimate fuck anymore.
Anyway,that's not the point here.See,if
Ezekiel just fucking told Jennette to not trust or even talk to strangers,she wouldn't have just entrusted Anastacius to pick a fucking satin ribbon for her.I'm sorry if I curse a lot.Anyway,on top of that,Ezekiel didn't even bother rejecting Jennette at the right time or place.He rejected her in a living room (?) out of nowhere.Sure,there wan't anyone there.BUT YOU NEVER KNOW WHO COULD BE EAVESDROPPING.He coul've told her in a private room or whatever,but no.Now,Anastacius is gonna take advantage of Jennette -_-.
I really don't care about his situation,tbh I somewhat don't care about the whole side romance thing going on,I just want Athy and Claude to live happily ever after.Don't get me wrong.Yes,I don't like Ezekiel.But I do want a happy ending for him.I actually do feel a little bad for him,cus I feel like he was kinda forced into the whole male lead thing cause even Athy's and Ezekiel's meeting felt forced to me.I hope he finds someone who truly understand his pain and can make him forget about whatever painful memories he has.I just don't think it's Athy.Anyway,yeah I probably rambled a lot more than I should but eh.I have a complicated opinion on Ezekiel.
Btw,he kinda reminds me of a simp :/

idk why but cant janette know her fucking place??? like yeah janettes perfect and everything but i kinda hate her like athy just lost her dad and now your fucking with him and shit??? like do u care ab anything rather than yourself like bitch is really annoying

Jennette is such a sweetheart and I feel like she doesn't deserve the hate that people are giving her. I don’t think she really did anything wrong, and if anything, she just wanted to be on better terms with Athy and Claude. Though I gotta admit, she can be naive, but she's super nice and only wants to be part of the family.

Jenette hasn't really done anything wrong but man she kinda infuriated me for some reason...

Users who are viewing this thread