Who Made Me a Princess?

My ranking of WWMAP boys:
1.Felix
2.Lucas
3.Ezekiel
4.Claude
5.Roger
6.Anastacius

Claude,Roger and Anastacius are a part of the 'we're shitty but hot dads club'.

to be honest i dont care who the ml is i just want the manhua to depict more on the relationship between athy and claude.

Love this story, but Janette makes me mad, she has no awareness. I know she's a good character tho, I guess I'm mad because I can't really hate her. I just want Athy to live a happy life 😭

feeling that Janette has FL syndrome.
Think About This : Her life was peaceful and beautiful her "father" was the Emperor and her "sister" is super nice to her. It's like her life is from a fairytale! She lives in incognito with this fluffy prince-like boy. Who knows, what if he was her prince charming who sweeps her off her feet? After all, her life is like a fairytale. He will always be there for her like everybody else.

Janette is truly kind and special. However, almost everybody is super kind to her, and she expects that out of them. Like they have to like her and if they don't like her right now, they will later. After all, she feels like the princess of a fairytale. Or at least I think she pictured herself as a magical fairy princess. It's because of Mr. White who keeps on telling her what she expects that she believes it so much. And then there's her self esteem, She "says"(her thoughts) that she feels bad for thinking that SHE (Janette) would get married to Izykiel (or something) she feels bad for assuming that SHE would be the protagonist of this story and instead thinks that it should be Athy.
The fact that she thought of this scenario shows how she condisders this as a something that should happen, because she just assumed that way. I'm guessing her mother was like Janette when she was younger, but then grew jealous or something. I have a feeling that Janette will betray Athy in some small form or way because how much she wants a Family or longs for love. However, considering her current meek personality, if she was given memories of the previous life, she would give Claude up to Athy and run away or something due to guilt.

100% sure that I'm not 100% correct. There's a chance that she actually does have the FL syndrome (she has them symptoms~) but I just can't explain it too well.
THANKS FOR LISTENING TO THIS HORRIBLE HYPOTHESIS?

Here's a small prediction (do not trust me. I just wanna say it somewhere):
Janette jealous of Athy's attention, Consults with shady Black hair Claude (some more?) -> Claude continues to spend time with both of them, making him even sicker and then something bad happens to him. -> this very very bad happening shocks both girls but induces more of Athy's memories. Athy acts more distant to Janette, and both guys consult Athy making Janette sad. -> Janette runs away and shady Claude attacks Athy in some way -> Janette feels even more horrible and sick/hurt Athy reminds her of something but she can't remember what. Janette in deep thought so she has some sort of a bad thought that nags her and says that Athy isn't needed in this picture. -> perhaps her attitude and personality fluctuate due to the return of the memories. -> starts to plot against Athy because she thinks the cause of all her problems is Athy. Dark Claude worried?
that's all I can think of right now. definitely no proof whatsoever. correct me if you must, I'm just really bored right now.

I really recommend that you read the novel, especially now that the manhwa is on hiatus...
If you are not in the mood to read from the beginning, at least read from chap 113, when she returns to the palace after having fled. Even though Claude is still having amnesia, their interactions are so cute (Claude is way cuter too, like??? who are u my dude), and they have a lot more adorable scenes together than in the manhwa. I truly don't understand why they took so much out of the webcomic, it's completely different from the novel. There are so many scenes that I would have liked to see drawn.

Anybody knows whether theres an arc(in the novel) where Athanasia travels through time and space to meet her mother?
I mean cuz'
Lucas teaches her how to, so I thought that maybe she'd use this opportunity to meet Diana

was about to read this...then found out there are about 45 chapter missing, it wouldn't be so bad...if 41 of those wheren the first 41 chapters

Dex-chan lover
While I admit it is somewhat interesting, I must say I didn't like this story that much. I mean, Athy is charismatic and everything, and many times I caught myself laughing, but overall the story is just a child trying to get the love of her father to not die. It's sad, and makes you cry sometimes. But I think that is too slice of life for my taste, 95% of the story (until what I read) happens in the palace, there is no scheme but the plan to run away. The lack of things happening and how slow everything is makes me not like this story as much as I could.

Well honestly I came here thinking there would cute romance but now that im 81 chaps into it, i genuinely don't care who she ends up with, I just desperately hope Claude regains his memories and loves Athanasia as much as before.

What a beauty. Truly a masterpiece. I recommend this to anyone. Had me in tears, also had me laugh. It does not doddle too much. There’s not awkward convos or moments that “don’t fit” or there are no plot holes. Things just make sense and instead of questioning plots or character breaks, you just enjoy reading it.

Re-reading season 2, I think the timeline wasn't as stretched out as I first thought, and things like
Lucas being gone & Jeanette getting a focus and meeting up with Claude
probably just felt soooo long because we had to wait for each release. Binge reading it actually felt like the length of time made a lot of sense and it would've been "too easy" if it was condensed...

Fed-Kun's army
I know that the story in itself is rly good and heartbreaking but I'm still mad that spoon isn't going according to the novel
I personally haven't read it but seeing some people commenting it I would've probably liked to see some
aw I love them too much I want them all to be happy
pls make Claude get his memories back plsss

Double-page supporter
Why is the English version starting with chapter 47? I'll wait until earlier chapters from one uploaded before reading.

Users who are viewing this thread