Who Made Me a Princess?

Uyu

In Kakaopage Its Announced That Season 3 Will Be Back In November 30. For Anyone Is Wondering When The Hiatus Is Over.

Group Leader
spoiler:
you know how jeannette is "loved by all" in the lovely princess? well, it was because of her black magic. she doesn't know she's doing it, but her magic makes everyone attracted to her. jennette later on becomes a bitch who gets jealous of athy and since ijekiel liked athy and she liked ijekiel and since she was sad that her feelings weren't returned, she wanted to make ijekiel unhappy too. the lucas x athy ship will sail as there will be a shit ton of moments (i love the scene in the novel where athy was like, "go, lucas! i choose you!" cuz wow that pokemon reference). and those adorable lucas x athy moments were everyone be screaming, "THE SHIP WILL SAIIIIIIIL!" jennette went to prison in the original novel after she tried to reveal her true identity to claude but failed after claude realized she was the daughter of penelope and anastacius. in the original novel, the antagonist was aeternitas, who ate all his ancestors to get good magic power.
lel i couldn't keep the spoilers in so sry if you didn't want one
but hey, you clicked, so...

I was thinking about this but
what if there was no novel that athy read in her prior life? since athy is the original athanasia from the orignal book, but what if there was no book and the "novel" she read in her past life was just her remembering the events that happened when she first lived as athanasia?
idk its interesting to think about haha

@osqmu

Okay, I can't say it surprises me that Jeannette turns out to be a bitch, but I was sorta kinda hoping Anastacius would turn over a new leaf and take her and live a good life somewhere far away LOL even though that was hoping for a miracle. I never liked Jeannette because in the novel she didn't even fucking look back when her supposed sister was neglected and EVEN MURDERED so it does feel satisfying to know she'll get her due punishment and I was right in disliking her.

Group Leader
@Dommelian
well she did go somewhere far away. idk what will happen here tho, since the antagonist of the novel is different than the one of the manhwa... in the original novel, aethernitas really liked lucas so lucas made him a promise to greet him first the next time they met, and so aethernitas did something abt jeannette. oh btw it's there was a scene in the novel where jeannette was like, "if it hurts you so much, then just get rid of it", the 'it' being athy lmao...

well it's a pretty short punishment. a few days or a week at most. but it's nice how she got jeannette out of the way.

I literally was just scrolling thru my list of manhwas until I saw THE NEW COVER

ASDFGHJLDLLSKXHJSKSLSHDGSLAP

CLAUDE + DIANA AND BABY ATHY GETTING THE LOVE SHE DESERVES I JUST CAN'T WITH MY HEART

I AM SO IN LOVEEE WITH THE NEW COVER OMG FINALLY CLAUDE AND DIANA WITH MY BABY ATHY THIS IS SO CUTE ALSOO CLAUDE LOOKS SO FUCKING GOOD I CAN'T WAITT FOR NOV 30😍😍

Hi, I know S3 isn't out yet but is Bucci Gang dropping this? Bc the official eng is caught up alr last time I checked and I can't find info in ss dc. Thank you to whoever answers 🤩

Users who are viewing this thread